Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

dr. z. & associates

Posted by iris on 8/26/00 at 21:28 (026301)

dear scott,
this method might make it easier for dr. z. and the other doctors to reply to questions and spend less time reading other postings. however, i believe it is important for dr. z. and the other doctors to decide if this is a good method for them. at the current time, i believe they read postings that may not even be directed at them and yet they are kind enought to reply. dr. z. and associates, what do you think?

Re: dr. z. & associates

Scott R on 8/26/00 at 22:12 (026306)

You have a good point about they'll find messages and then respond. My guess is that we will not keep the new Message board because of confusion and that the doctors will want to keep picking messages out of the old one. But I am always experimenting and I also need to remind everyone of what's possible so that they can provide me with ideas.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/26/00 at 22:16 (026307)

I like my name in the lights !!!!. I am just going to begin answering again.
I will go to both boards, or should I stay just on this board. Scott(Mr Webmaster ) please direct me back to this board if you think i am on the other board too much. I am just going to do all of the boards
and see what happens. I will try to keep this new board alive.

iris on 8/27/00 at 07:25 (026317)

dear dr. z.,
please don't even think about you're being on the other board too often. if a poll were taken, everyone would vote that you may post whenever you want. you are so generous to us!
with much appreciation,
iris

Scott R on 8/26/00 at 22:12 (026306)

You have a good point about they'll find messages and then respond. My guess is that we will not keep the new Message board because of confusion and that the doctors will want to keep picking messages out of the old one. But I am always experimenting and I also need to remind everyone of what's possible so that they can provide me with ideas.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/26/00 at 22:16 (026307)

I like my name in the lights !!!!. I am just going to begin answering again.
I will go to both boards, or should I stay just on this board. Scott(Mr Webmaster ) please direct me back to this board if you think i am on the other board too much. I am just going to do all of the boards
and see what happens. I will try to keep this new board alive.

iris on 8/27/00 at 07:25 (026317)

dear dr. z.,
please don't even think about you're being on the other board too often. if a poll were taken, everyone would vote that you may post whenever you want. you are so generous to us!
with much appreciation,
iris