Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Seeing what happens in side human foot after ESWT.

Posted by Dr Zuckerman on 8/27/00 at 08:33 (026326)

John H made a comment that he would love to see the effects right after ESWT inside the foot. This stuck in my head when he made the comment. John this could be done without killing animals or anything like that. I do have the ability to go to the local hospital. They handle very bad trauma. I had the opportunity last time to teach an mis procedure on a foot that was alive the nite before. Don't worry I won't go into details. Any way I could do an ESWT on a foot that was walking just twenty four hours. ago. All I have to do it tell the residents to give me a call. I am planning to get a lift so that I can put the orbasone in the back of an explorer. So I could be on call for this and then go for it. If this opportunity comes up I will let you know. If you want to hear about the last time I did this just ask Dr. Biehler. I was in the corner in the Lab ( that what we will call this it sounds better). on all fours with my mouth wide open. Finally I found a bottle of Chlorine and it was the best smelling chlorine that I had ever had in my life. After that I only needed to take a short inhalation of my chlorine on the rocks every half hours I will keep my bottle right next to me the next time.

Re: Don't read the above if you have just eaten. Dont't worry no talk about killing animals

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/27/00 at 08:35 (026327)

I may have gotten alittle carried away. Maybe I a trying to get banned to the new message board.

Re: Seeing what happens in side human foot after ESWT.

JudyS on 8/27/00 at 12:48 (026347)

eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

Re: Don't read the above if you have just eaten. Dont't worry no talk about killing animals

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/27/00 at 08:35 (026327)

I may have gotten alittle carried away. Maybe I a trying to get banned to the new message board.

Re: Seeing what happens in side human foot after ESWT.

JudyS on 8/27/00 at 12:48 (026347)

eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!