Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where are all the other posts??????

Posted by KarenS on 8/27/00 at 17:05 (026396)

Just wondering where all the messages from the regular message board are? Was it deleted? I find this all a little confusing.

Re: Where are all the other posts??????

Pauline on 8/27/00 at 17:10 (026398)

Karen,
Good point--This has made a usually calm person unuasually angry.

Pauline on 8/27/00 at 17:14 (026401)

Karen,
If you find the stuff let me know. I can't even get from one board to another easily now.

KarenS on 8/27/00 at 22:32 (026441)

Pauline, I agree with you. On the other board you could find whatever you needed to, now we have to go through 4 different boards and like you, I am very limited on the computer. I don't understand how this is supposed to be better. On the other board you just read the posts that were of interest to you. I know I'll probably post something in the wrong board and look stupid.

Karen

PS I haven't found the other board so it must be gone altogether.

Pauline on 8/27/00 at 17:10 (026398)

Karen,
Good point--This has made a usually calm person unuasually angry.

Pauline on 8/27/00 at 17:14 (026401)

Karen,
If you find the stuff let me know. I can't even get from one board to another easily now.

KarenS on 8/27/00 at 22:32 (026441)

Pauline, I agree with you. On the other board you could find whatever you needed to, now we have to go through 4 different boards and like you, I am very limited on the computer. I don't understand how this is supposed to be better. On the other board you just read the posts that were of interest to you. I know I'll probably post something in the wrong board and look stupid.

Karen

PS I haven't found the other board so it must be gone altogether.