Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Miscellaneous

Posted by Scott R on 8/28/00 at 12:33 (026486)

There have been several questions about the purpose of the individual message boards. The purpose of each board is stated at the top of each board and repeated at the bottom in the posting agreement. At least for now, we should interpret the purpose statements liberally. I'll change the statements as needed. Hopefully, most people will not violate the agreement when they post. So far, Dr. Zuckerman's message board has been repeatedly violated. If you'll noticed, I've toned down the posting agreement so that others can feel more at home talking along side Dr. Z and B rather than just letting them respond to posts. I had to call it 'Ask The Doctor' because I didn't want to make Dr. B or others feel out of place. I would like that message board to appear clean and professional. I'm open to changing the names of any of the boards and the posting agreements/purposes of the board. Please state exactly what you what the titles and purpose of the boards to be, keeping brevity in mind.

Due to Dr. Z's requests, I am no longer seeking ways for him to receive donations or payment for responding to questions.

To view Saturday's posts, do a search on 8/26/00 and similar searches for other days.

Re: To Scott---Miscellaneous

Pauline on 8/28/00 at 13:58 (026503)

Scott,
For now why not assume those that post in the wrong spot simply made a mistake. Do we really have to use the terms 'repeat violator'
and tell folks 'Do not answer someone who violates a posting site'?

Sounds sort of criminal to me---can't you give us a break? If I'm correct this is only the second day under the new format. Made a lot of mistakes in my life---some of them saved it.

Re: Pauline...

Terry on 8/28/00 at 14:22 (026511)

My goodness, don't bite the hand that feeds you!!! Terry

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/28/00 at 22:21 (026557)

I need someone to tell me if I have violated anything. I tend to go off in alot of directions so please keep me in my place.!!!

Re: To Scott---Miscellaneous

Pauline on 8/28/00 at 13:58 (026503)

Scott,
For now why not assume those that post in the wrong spot simply made a mistake. Do we really have to use the terms 'repeat violator'
and tell folks 'Do not answer someone who violates a posting site'?

Sounds sort of criminal to me---can't you give us a break? If I'm correct this is only the second day under the new format. Made a lot of mistakes in my life---some of them saved it.

Terry on 8/28/00 at 14:22 (026511)

My goodness, don't bite the hand that feeds you!!! Terry

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/28/00 at 22:21 (026557)

I need someone to tell me if I have violated anything. I tend to go off in alot of directions so please keep me in my place.!!!