Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

short cut

Posted by JudyS on 8/28/00 at 15:01 (026513)

Beverly - Have you tried using only the 'view ALL messages since your last visit' at the top of the message home page? By using it you don't have to even think about what category you're responding in because someone has already chosen it - in this case, I chose the 'treatment' one so your response automatically went there. Also by using that link (view all messages.....) you immediatly see all the messages that have been posted everywhere and you don't have to bounce back and forth in each category to see who's posted what. Do I make any sense? Now THERE'S an age-old question!

Re: short cut

Beverly on 8/28/00 at 15:08 (026516)

Judy,

Yes, I have seen that function. I have not used it much because I'm trying to comply with Scott's wishes not to social chat on the other boards, and I'm not sure if I would always be able to tell the difference.

Thanks for the tip,
Beverly

Bob G. on 8/29/00 at 01:06 (026575)

I am sure this will evolve into a common thread.

Sorry about your broken heart, Bev. I know it hurts. My last girlfriend came down with diabetes, then menopause. I didn't know what hit me! Then she went a married a multi-millionaire! So much for love and compassion.

I am now my own best friend. Just wait until a good one comes along. My feet and my business come first. BG

Beverly on 8/28/00 at 15:08 (026516)

Judy,

Yes, I have seen that function. I have not used it much because I'm trying to comply with Scott's wishes not to social chat on the other boards, and I'm not sure if I would always be able to tell the difference.

Thanks for the tip,
Beverly

Bob G. on 8/29/00 at 01:06 (026575)

I am sure this will evolve into a common thread.

Sorry about your broken heart, Bev. I know it hurts. My last girlfriend came down with diabetes, then menopause. I didn't know what hit me! Then she went a married a multi-millionaire! So much for love and compassion.

I am now my own best friend. Just wait until a good one comes along. My feet and my business come first. BG