Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Calling Sharie calling Sharie..........

Posted by JudyS on 8/29/00 at 14:46 (026620)

Hey You! And the weather's not helping a bit, is it? I just went from Granite Hills to downtown to see my orthodontist and visibility all the way was horrible! Yuk! There goes my yard work for the day. It's supposed to rain till Thursday. What say I call or email Jana and the 3 of us go to a movie tomorrow? Or lunch or something. We can do a much-deserved group whine!
Meanwhile, I've promised Nancy a look at your survival table if she travels this far this winter so I hope you'll keep it loaded for us!
Practice today by putting your FAVORITE stuff on it, then setting it next to your bathtub which, by the way, should magically be full of a bubble bath........then, well, you know! Lose yourself in that and a trashy novel for the afternoon and see if your man will bring in a tasty dinner. Hmmmmmm, maybe I'll come over today around dinner time instead!
Chin up young lady - you're aching all over because a); you had surgery, b); the weather's horrid and c); you're overwhelmed with aching all over! I think you need me.

Re: Calling Sharie calling Sharie..........

JudyS on 8/29/00 at 14:51 (026621)

I'll even clean up my car and do all the driving!

Re: Calling Sharie calling Sharie..........

JudyS on 8/29/00 at 14:51 (026621)

I'll even clean up my car and do all the driving!