Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

"This is the first time you've clicked this link."

Posted by Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 07:20 (026867)

I am getting this message when I use the 'View all messages since your last visit' -- not every time, but on most days once or twice. It tells me that this is the first time I've used it and it should work for me tomorrow.
Scott, help!
Is this happening to anyone else?
Nancy

Re: "This is the first time you've clicked this link."

john h on 9/01/00 at 10:24 (026882)

nancy: i think you use web tv-right? can you receive jpeg pictures?

Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 13:46 (026888)

Yes John, I can receive pictures with my webtv. Do you have something special in mind for me? Just keep it clean, I'm married, ya know.
Nancy

john h on 9/01/00 at 14:30 (026896)

if you are not frightened send me your email address to (email removed). no bad mail from me as i also have a spouse who can make pf look like a walk in the park if i step out of line. i have my cat pictures which i know you would enjoy and perhaps a picture of the 'perfect martini' since i know you must drink a lot. also may have you view a couple of my antiques to see what you think. as i told you the antique road show will be in Hot Springs, AR in Feb.

Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 14:54 (026898)

Why thank you, John! No, I'm not frightened, send them all along to (email removed)
The only things I'm afraid of are bees, flying, more foot pain, tight clothes (and other claustrophobic situations), small cars, big business . . . ok, that's enough.
Nancy

JudyS on 9/01/00 at 15:18 (026901)

Nancy Nancy Nancy - now you've got a rep!

Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 15:51 (026905)

Wait a minute, Judy, you gave me an idea! Maybe it's not that I have a rep, but that I am a consultant. Ok, John, that will be $500 per pic.
Nancy

john h on 9/01/00 at 15:54 (026907)

i have a few pieces of slilverware made out of silver dolars from the turn of the century. you can see some of the inscriptions from the sllver dollars in the silver. plus a few other odd ball things.

Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 16:27 (026909)

Well they sound interesting, John -- I've never seen anything like that. I've been at this for only 6 years. But I have a lot of reference books and will try to find some info. and values. You will send me the pics, right? I'm not really going to charge you $500. Just 10% (kidding)
Nancy

john h on 9/01/00 at 10:24 (026882)

nancy: i think you use web tv-right? can you receive jpeg pictures?

Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 13:46 (026888)

Yes John, I can receive pictures with my webtv. Do you have something special in mind for me? Just keep it clean, I'm married, ya know.
Nancy

john h on 9/01/00 at 14:30 (026896)

if you are not frightened send me your email address to (email removed). no bad mail from me as i also have a spouse who can make pf look like a walk in the park if i step out of line. i have my cat pictures which i know you would enjoy and perhaps a picture of the 'perfect martini' since i know you must drink a lot. also may have you view a couple of my antiques to see what you think. as i told you the antique road show will be in Hot Springs, AR in Feb.

Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 14:54 (026898)

Why thank you, John! No, I'm not frightened, send them all along to (email removed)
The only things I'm afraid of are bees, flying, more foot pain, tight clothes (and other claustrophobic situations), small cars, big business . . . ok, that's enough.
Nancy

JudyS on 9/01/00 at 15:18 (026901)

Nancy Nancy Nancy - now you've got a rep!

Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 15:51 (026905)

Wait a minute, Judy, you gave me an idea! Maybe it's not that I have a rep, but that I am a consultant. Ok, John, that will be $500 per pic.
Nancy

john h on 9/01/00 at 15:54 (026907)

i have a few pieces of slilverware made out of silver dolars from the turn of the century. you can see some of the inscriptions from the sllver dollars in the silver. plus a few other odd ball things.

Nancy S. on 9/01/00 at 16:27 (026909)

Well they sound interesting, John -- I've never seen anything like that. I've been at this for only 6 years. But I have a lot of reference books and will try to find some info. and values. You will send me the pics, right? I'm not really going to charge you $500. Just 10% (kidding)
Nancy