Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

theheeler.com

Posted by salina on 9/01/00 at 20:58 (026925)

Please go to the sight, theheeler.com , and read about this product and read the part 'How the heeler works' section. It has a routine of the same type foot stretch, it looks like it gets more and more intense each move you make.
Is it Bob that swears by the footflex, this might be for you then.
I know almost everyone is against any kind of weightbearing stretches, but check it out anyway. You have to actually take a few minutes to read about the routine you do with it, cause if you just look at the picture you will not be impressed at all and will just click away. At least that is what I almost did. didn't say i am buying the thing though, haha. Its just that I am having some pretty good results with the at home pt I have been doing, so I definately think something is true about this stretching business. See what you think. It looks like it might make you go through a process of
'it gets worse before it gets better'. See what you all think.

Re: theheeler.com

Nancy S. on 9/02/00 at 05:47 (026940)

Salina, is that the right address? I got something called Charter On-line and couldn't find anything about a heeler.
? Nancy

alan k on 9/02/00 at 09:36 (026948)

I don't think everyone feels that way about weight-bearing stretches at all. For most people they are very effective, and in my opinion everyone should work up to them eventually, since feet after all have to bear weight.

salina on 9/02/00 at 18:26 (026982)

hi nancy. when I typed in 'plantar fasciitis', and the list came up of the different sites you can go to, I think heelspurs is the very first one. I think theheeler was on the second page of lists. If you do that, just scroll down til you see it, maybe that will work. I just went there again to check, and that is the address though. http://www.theheeler.com Keep trying though cause it might be interesting to you since you have the achiles problem also, looks like it might help. I am so broke right now, I think they could offer a guaranteed cure for PF and I would still have to put it off, haha.

salina on 9/02/00 at 18:30 (026983)

That's sort of what I think too. I think we just have so many setbacks with this PF, everything starts to look scary. Just when you think you are getting better, it hits you again, and you are left wondering 'was it the pt, or the pft, or the footflex, or the way I took that step too fast, or cause i changed my lipstick. You get paranoid of everything you do.

Nancy S. on 9/02/00 at 05:47 (026940)

Salina, is that the right address? I got something called Charter On-line and couldn't find anything about a heeler.
? Nancy

alan k on 9/02/00 at 09:36 (026948)

I don't think everyone feels that way about weight-bearing stretches at all. For most people they are very effective, and in my opinion everyone should work up to them eventually, since feet after all have to bear weight.

salina on 9/02/00 at 18:26 (026982)

hi nancy. when I typed in 'plantar fasciitis', and the list came up of the different sites you can go to, I think heelspurs is the very first one. I think theheeler was on the second page of lists. If you do that, just scroll down til you see it, maybe that will work. I just went there again to check, and that is the address though. http://www.theheeler.com Keep trying though cause it might be interesting to you since you have the achiles problem also, looks like it might help. I am so broke right now, I think they could offer a guaranteed cure for PF and I would still have to put it off, haha.

salina on 9/02/00 at 18:30 (026983)

That's sort of what I think too. I think we just have so many setbacks with this PF, everything starts to look scary. Just when you think you are getting better, it hits you again, and you are left wondering 'was it the pt, or the pft, or the footflex, or the way I took that step too fast, or cause i changed my lipstick. You get paranoid of everything you do.