Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT

Posted by john h on 9/02/00 at 19:16 (026989)

dr z for those people you have treated a 2nd or 3rd time about how long was it between treatments. so far, my progression seems on track after one week. pain level down from 5 to a 2 but i have been careful about my activity.

Re: ESWT

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/02/00 at 19:38 (026993)

My treatment plan has been to wait so long as there is contiuous improvement which could be up to six weeks. If the reduction isn't that great or no relief then two weeks is the time frame between any additional treatment. So if the patient isn't in alot of pain and continues to improve then six weeks . Of course there are other things i will do in between. IF no relief or the relief isn't up to patient satifaction then two weeks in between until something starts to happen.

Re: ESWT

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/02/00 at 19:38 (026993)

My treatment plan has been to wait so long as there is contiuous improvement which could be up to six weeks. If the reduction isn't that great or no relief then two weeks is the time frame between any additional treatment. So if the patient isn't in alot of pain and continues to improve then six weeks . Of course there are other things i will do in between. IF no relief or the relief isn't up to patient satifaction then two weeks in between until something starts to happen.