Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

OssaTron

Posted by Doug Ferlin on 9/04/00 at 10:20 (027130)

Has anyone tried an OssaTron treatment -- was it successful?

Re: OssaTron

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/04/00 at 11:03 (027138)

I have been using ESWT for the past eight months in over eighty cases. Go to the ESWT patient progress reports and view the results . If you have questions feel free to post on this board. Many of the long time pf suffers can help you out including Dr. Z and Dr. B

Jane Gluck on 9/04/00 at 18:52 (027179)

Is anyone using OssaTron for the treatment of Frozen Shoulder and, if so , with what results?

Re: To Jane OssaTron

Pauline on 9/04/00 at 21:55 (027194)

Jane,
My husband has had Frozen shoulder twice now. Once in each. The first time he was put to sleep and the Dr. broke through the area simply
by moveing his arm. Afterward physical therapy followed and he was fine. This time which was just about 6 weeks ago he had great success with physical therapy. The man was more aggressive and my husband's
shoulder is back to normal. He would have tried ESWT if it had
been available in the states and could have found someone local. He
is not one to travel for treatment. I think when it is available for use in the States it will work great for frozen shoulder. There is
always Canada for now.

Bob Ray on 9/05/00 at 15:36 (027275)

I had Ossatrone treatment for TTS & PF and frozen shoulder 96 hours ago. Expect to have 2nd treatment this thursday. Nothing dramatic pro or con to report s far.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/05/00 at 16:24 (027284)

Didn't you have the orbasone not the ossatron.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/04/00 at 11:03 (027138)

I have been using ESWT for the past eight months in over eighty cases. Go to the ESWT patient progress reports and view the results . If you have questions feel free to post on this board. Many of the long time pf suffers can help you out including Dr. Z and Dr. B

Jane Gluck on 9/04/00 at 18:52 (027179)

Is anyone using OssaTron for the treatment of Frozen Shoulder and, if so , with what results?

Re: To Jane OssaTron

Pauline on 9/04/00 at 21:55 (027194)

Jane,
My husband has had Frozen shoulder twice now. Once in each. The first time he was put to sleep and the Dr. broke through the area simply
by moveing his arm. Afterward physical therapy followed and he was fine. This time which was just about 6 weeks ago he had great success with physical therapy. The man was more aggressive and my husband's
shoulder is back to normal. He would have tried ESWT if it had
been available in the states and could have found someone local. He
is not one to travel for treatment. I think when it is available for use in the States it will work great for frozen shoulder. There is
always Canada for now.

Bob Ray on 9/05/00 at 15:36 (027275)

I had Ossatrone treatment for TTS & PF and frozen shoulder 96 hours ago. Expect to have 2nd treatment this thursday. Nothing dramatic pro or con to report s far.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/05/00 at 16:24 (027284)

Didn't you have the orbasone not the ossatron.