Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT

Posted by Dr. Ostendorf on 9/05/00 at 10:11 (027237)

I having been doing ESWT of the plantar heel spurs & the posterior insertional achilles pain for 7 months, here in Ft Myers, Florida. We have had tremendous success with both areas. For patients, in Florida, who are interested in this unique non invasive, non surgical treatment of painful heels & achilles tendonitis, you may call 941-936-2454 - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.

Re: ESWT

DR. Zuckerman on 9/05/00 at 16:23 (027283)

Hi how about posting you patient results in the patient progress notes. You will find that it is very helpful to this heel spur board.
Thanks

David Z

Dr. Ostendorf on 9/07/00 at 17:48 (027503)

We are in process of preparing 6 month follow up on our patients with plantar fasciitis & posterior insertional achilles tendonitis with & without spur formation. Hoprfully, in next 2 weeks, we will be able to post our results to date.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/07/00 at 17:55 (027505)

Great,

Welcome to the board . You will find alot people who need help. I find that you just print out the survey and then use it in your office. How would you like to put together a joint paper.???
Hope all is well in the state of Florida. I am already on my second generator, with the orbasone.

DR. Zuckerman on 9/05/00 at 16:23 (027283)

Hi how about posting you patient results in the patient progress notes. You will find that it is very helpful to this heel spur board.
Thanks

David Z

Dr. Ostendorf on 9/07/00 at 17:48 (027503)

We are in process of preparing 6 month follow up on our patients with plantar fasciitis & posterior insertional achilles tendonitis with & without spur formation. Hoprfully, in next 2 weeks, we will be able to post our results to date.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/07/00 at 17:55 (027505)

Great,

Welcome to the board . You will find alot people who need help. I find that you just print out the survey and then use it in your office. How would you like to put together a joint paper.???
Hope all is well in the state of Florida. I am already on my second generator, with the orbasone.