Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

110 posts so far today and the evening crew is just beginning to come alive.

Posted by Scott R on 9/05/00 at 18:13 (027316)

Somebody likes the new board design, or the new design is forcing more posts. Are the posts the same length? Are they as good? Lets take a vote. Since I didn't include the voting mechanism in the new design, post or email me at scott@heelspurs.com your comments on the new design. I prefer email because this could generate an overwhelming number of posts. Tomorrow's crew will never be able to read everything that went on today.

I'm thinking of making a design that emails you the message with a link to reply to it when any keywords you chose are mentioned. You know there are a few companies who might really want that.

Re: e-mail notice for companies

alan k on 9/05/00 at 18:28 (027317)

Of course you all can guess my opinion on the subject: if a company wants to know if their product is mentioned they should read the board themselves!

Of course that has nothing to do with whether its a good idea or not.

alan k

http://www.acutai.com

Re: 110 posts so far today and the evening crew is just beginning to come alive.

Bob G. on 9/06/00 at 10:19 (027375)

I wish I had time to read all the posts on all the message boards I participate in. It is just not possible time-wise.

On other Boards, when a post of mine is replied to I receive an e-mail notification. This saves a lot of time. BG

Re: e-mail notice for companies

alan k on 9/05/00 at 18:28 (027317)

Of course you all can guess my opinion on the subject: if a company wants to know if their product is mentioned they should read the board themselves!

Of course that has nothing to do with whether its a good idea or not.

alan k

http://www.acutai.com

Re: 110 posts so far today and the evening crew is just beginning to come alive.

Bob G. on 9/06/00 at 10:19 (027375)

I wish I had time to read all the posts on all the message boards I participate in. It is just not possible time-wise.

On other Boards, when a post of mine is replied to I receive an e-mail notification. This saves a lot of time. BG