Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Zuckerman, eswt done in Germany

Posted by salina on 9/06/00 at 14:19 (027386)

Hi, I read that eswt treatments have been done in Germany for several years now. Do you know if this is true?
I live in hawaii, and will be leaving here next year. I have had this foot pain in both feet for almost a year, and I have a hunch that I will be leaving here with this foot pain. After ten months of this, I am basically still in as much pain as I was the day I came down with it. I am still trying everything to get better, not giving up. But I feel like I am definately headed for eswt somewhere down the road.
Are you familiar with what they do in Germany?
Also, my husband is in the military and we could almost definately go to europe again when we leave here. We were in Germany before coming here, oh, why couldn't I have gotten pf then? Actually I think I did have it and didn't know it. Anyway, do you think since they have been doing it longer, it should be more widespread and more easily accessible to people? than in the states? What do you think? thank you.

Re: Dr. Zuckerman, eswt done in Germany

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/06/00 at 16:03 (027402)

Yes Germany has been using ESWT for years. Go to the European Society for ESWT and look at all of the sites in Europe. Go to the doctor message board for the web site address.

Re: Dr. Zuckerman, eswt done in Germany

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/06/00 at 16:03 (027402)

Yes Germany has been using ESWT for years. Go to the European Society for ESWT and look at all of the sites in Europe. Go to the doctor message board for the web site address.