Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mobile ESWT

Posted by John h on 9/06/00 at 15:15 (027390)

some enterprising doctor will figure out some day that there is a market to go mobile with the EWST treatment. the problem many PF sufferers have is the cost of travel, leaving their families,business,etc. behind. Lipotriptors are already and have been mobile for a long time.

Re: Mobile ESWT

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/06/00 at 16:01 (027401)

I am mobile the problem is I can't be in fifty places at once. I am trying to set up centers in doctors office in New York, New Jersey,
Maryland, and Pa. The problem has been getting doctors to want to do the work. I train, come to the office and all the doctor has to do is have patients. In the beginning of Healtronics I told John W that was they way to go. I even wanted to match him up with a mobile lithortripy company that is in fifty states. This will be the way it will work just will take some time. You could even do the procedure in a mobile unit. I even thinkthat you could go to a local hotel and do the same thing. This is so many possiblities that I have in my mind you can't believe. My problem is I have to be patient and waiting for this to catch on.

john h on 9/06/00 at 17:36 (027407)

for every thing there is a season! with 6 million new pf patients each year there has got to be a place for a mobile eswt procedure

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/06/00 at 16:01 (027401)

I am mobile the problem is I can't be in fifty places at once. I am trying to set up centers in doctors office in New York, New Jersey,
Maryland, and Pa. The problem has been getting doctors to want to do the work. I train, come to the office and all the doctor has to do is have patients. In the beginning of Healtronics I told John W that was they way to go. I even wanted to match him up with a mobile lithortripy company that is in fifty states. This will be the way it will work just will take some time. You could even do the procedure in a mobile unit. I even thinkthat you could go to a local hotel and do the same thing. This is so many possiblities that I have in my mind you can't believe. My problem is I have to be patient and waiting for this to catch on.

john h on 9/06/00 at 17:36 (027407)

for every thing there is a season! with 6 million new pf patients each year there has got to be a place for a mobile eswt procedure