Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thanks Dr. Z- TTS etc.

Posted by dfeet on 9/07/00 at 09:27 (027458)

Thanks, Dr.Z.. You have given me a lot to consider. It seems so difficult to break a pain cycle once you're full into it. This is an extreme frustration point, having never experienced the insidious resilience of an affliction like this. I've always 'recovered' or was 'cured'-two knee surgeries(left knee),broken finger, etc. But this TTS is truly a tough one. I admit to being reluctant about the back stuff and epidural. For some reason I just think there could be less invasive modalities available. I need to make healing the full time job, but that's easier said than done. Thanks again for your input. Your responses here are really helping a lot of people!! Thank you so much.-dfeet

Re: Thanks Dr. Z- TTS etc.

john h on 9/07/00 at 10:45 (027470)

i have had two epidurals for back dfeet. they were a walk in the park and painless. helped my back for about 1 week.

Re: Thanks Dr. Z- TTS etc.

john h on 9/07/00 at 10:45 (027470)

i have had two epidurals for back dfeet. they were a walk in the park and painless. helped my back for about 1 week.