Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

John H. could fly me around the country

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 9/07/00 at 20:02 (027511)

Let's put the orbasone in a jet and travel . Do I have a flying partner-pilot. We could land everywhere.

Re: John H. could fly me around the country

Lori E. on 9/07/00 at 21:13 (027521)

Dr. Z,
Great idea! When are you coming to Mpls./St. Paul?
By the way, I recieved my handicap permit paperwork today and have an appointment with a new pod next week. Good thing too, I just got back from school. I just took some bromelain and am icing my feet as we speak. I tried taking my vioxx before I went to school, but it didn't do the trick.
If I was a canidate for the treatment, I would do it in a second. I love your idea. Too bad I'm not a pilot, or I would fly to you around myself. Thanks again for your help.

Barbara S. on 9/07/00 at 21:51 (027524)

Since the global positioning system is so accurate, you could simply hang the thing out of the plane - we'll stand on our hands with our feet in the air and you can zap us on the flyover at predetermined positions on the planet ;)

JudyS on 9/07/00 at 22:10 (027526)

Barbara - what a great and timely laugh you've given me tonight!
Thank you!

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/07/00 at 22:28 (027531)

I know John H can fly but do we know if he knows where he is going. Vietnam I think is about the size of New Jersey. Do you think we need to re-test him since he is over thirty.????

Nancy S. on 9/08/00 at 05:37 (027541)

Yes, Dr. Z., I think John H needs retesting before you allow him to fly you around the country. Seems he had trouble just navigating the airports and getting them to do what he wanted them to do when he flew to you for treatment.
Nancy

Dena Taylor on 9/08/00 at 09:55 (027550)

How about putting it on a pallet, stapping a parachute on you and it .. and doing airdrops? I have a good extension cord so you could work where it lands and I promise that I'd put both dogs up so they wouldn't be peering over your shoulder offering advise!!!

john h on 9/08/00 at 11:47 (027559)

'global positioning indicator'! you are indeed in touch barbara.

john h on 9/08/00 at 11:48 (027560)

my global positioning indicator in vietnam were two eye balls since most of flights were at around 200 feet.

nancy s on 9/08/00 at 11:50 (027561)

as a matter of fact when i pulled out of the washington/baltimore airport i found myself going south on the interstate. dr z was north.

Barbara S. on 9/08/00 at 12:39 (027567)

200 feet is perfect! Y'all come down and we'll meet at the top of Texas Stadium for the great OssaTron flyover. Then we can have a tailgate party in the parking lot and roast some Texas BBQ over a bonfire of our useless nightsplints and orthotics.

I know you are a military man... what do you think of PF as a secret weapon of war? Instead nuclear weapons, we just drop piles of pinching shoes and painful pumps on the enemy, and a wave of massive over-pronation could collaspe their entire infrastructure, creating a dangerous shortage of ice and ibuprofen. We could bring whole nations to their knees!

john h on 9/08/00 at 16:16 (027594)

if there was a germ for pf it would certainly be outlawed by all countries.

Dr,. Zuckerman on 9/08/00 at 18:22 (027618)

If she is in touch I guess that makes me out of touch. Laughter is the best medicine for pf.

Lori E. on 9/07/00 at 21:13 (027521)

Dr. Z,
Great idea! When are you coming to Mpls./St. Paul?
By the way, I recieved my handicap permit paperwork today and have an appointment with a new pod next week. Good thing too, I just got back from school. I just took some bromelain and am icing my feet as we speak. I tried taking my vioxx before I went to school, but it didn't do the trick.
If I was a canidate for the treatment, I would do it in a second. I love your idea. Too bad I'm not a pilot, or I would fly to you around myself. Thanks again for your help.

Barbara S. on 9/07/00 at 21:51 (027524)

Since the global positioning system is so accurate, you could simply hang the thing out of the plane - we'll stand on our hands with our feet in the air and you can zap us on the flyover at predetermined positions on the planet ;)

JudyS on 9/07/00 at 22:10 (027526)

Barbara - what a great and timely laugh you've given me tonight!
Thank you!

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/07/00 at 22:28 (027531)

I know John H can fly but do we know if he knows where he is going. Vietnam I think is about the size of New Jersey. Do you think we need to re-test him since he is over thirty.????

Nancy S. on 9/08/00 at 05:37 (027541)

Yes, Dr. Z., I think John H needs retesting before you allow him to fly you around the country. Seems he had trouble just navigating the airports and getting them to do what he wanted them to do when he flew to you for treatment.
Nancy

Dena Taylor on 9/08/00 at 09:55 (027550)

How about putting it on a pallet, stapping a parachute on you and it .. and doing airdrops? I have a good extension cord so you could work where it lands and I promise that I'd put both dogs up so they wouldn't be peering over your shoulder offering advise!!!

john h on 9/08/00 at 11:47 (027559)

'global positioning indicator'! you are indeed in touch barbara.

john h on 9/08/00 at 11:48 (027560)

my global positioning indicator in vietnam were two eye balls since most of flights were at around 200 feet.

nancy s on 9/08/00 at 11:50 (027561)

as a matter of fact when i pulled out of the washington/baltimore airport i found myself going south on the interstate. dr z was north.

Barbara S. on 9/08/00 at 12:39 (027567)

200 feet is perfect! Y'all come down and we'll meet at the top of Texas Stadium for the great OssaTron flyover. Then we can have a tailgate party in the parking lot and roast some Texas BBQ over a bonfire of our useless nightsplints and orthotics.

I know you are a military man... what do you think of PF as a secret weapon of war? Instead nuclear weapons, we just drop piles of pinching shoes and painful pumps on the enemy, and a wave of massive over-pronation could collaspe their entire infrastructure, creating a dangerous shortage of ice and ibuprofen. We could bring whole nations to their knees!

john h on 9/08/00 at 16:16 (027594)

if there was a germ for pf it would certainly be outlawed by all countries.

Dr,. Zuckerman on 9/08/00 at 18:22 (027618)

If she is in touch I guess that makes me out of touch. Laughter is the best medicine for pf.