Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

dr kiper

Posted by Paula on 9/10/00 at 17:58 (027846)

bear with me here, maybe the old timers have seen this question a million times, but i just checked out dr kiper and his orthotic under search and came up with no one who has had success with them. am i searching wrong? i figure if it's advertised here it must be on the up and up. it sounds like a great deal. what's the story gang?

Re: dr kiper

Nancy S. on 9/11/00 at 07:50 (027878)

Actually, this was the first time I'd seen a question about Dr. Kiper, so I checked Scott's products page. I don't think it's been there too long, so that's probably why your search didn't turn up anything. If anyone has tried his orthotics yet, they'll probably respond to your post.
I think Scott advertises products that he thinks are good and 'on the up and up,' but it doesn't necessarily mean that people on the board have tried it yet. Maybe you could be the first?
Nancy

Elise on 9/16/00 at 08:32 (028363)

I had a bad experience with them. Developed ankle tendonitis that took over a year to get rid and lasted longer than the pf.

The only foot gear that have helped me (saved my life actually) are sandals I bought at a shoe store that specializes in supportive foot gear. the two brands are wolky and fits by thersa

Nancy S. on 9/11/00 at 07:50 (027878)

Actually, this was the first time I'd seen a question about Dr. Kiper, so I checked Scott's products page. I don't think it's been there too long, so that's probably why your search didn't turn up anything. If anyone has tried his orthotics yet, they'll probably respond to your post.
I think Scott advertises products that he thinks are good and 'on the up and up,' but it doesn't necessarily mean that people on the board have tried it yet. Maybe you could be the first?
Nancy

Elise on 9/16/00 at 08:32 (028363)

I had a bad experience with them. Developed ankle tendonitis that took over a year to get rid and lasted longer than the pf.

The only foot gear that have helped me (saved my life actually) are sandals I bought at a shoe store that specializes in supportive foot gear. the two brands are wolky and fits by thersa