Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Why People Don't Heal, and How They Can, by Carolyn Myss PH.D.

Posted by Kim B. on 9/10/00 at 23:20 (027866)

Why People Don't Heal, and How They Can, by Carolyn Myss PH.D.

This ia the name of a book I am TRYING to read. It is kind of deep, and very spritual. Either Carolyn Myss (a medical intuative) is full of Sh*#, or she is a total, gifted genius. I lean toward the latter.

Check it out. I have gotten more in her first two chapters than I did from John Sarno's entire book. The problem for me, is finding the time to read it and absorb it for all it's worth. (Kiddie to care for, etc.) I checked it out from the library and had to re-check it. I will get it read one of these days. It's very good so far.

Regards, Kim B.

Re: Why People Don't Heal, and How They Can, by Carolyn Myss PH.D.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/13/00 at 21:25 (028170)

Do you think I should ask Scott to have another section about books on pf , pain etc. The pf board could rate the books and talk about the sections. We could have links to purchase the book if they are requestd.

Bob G. on 9/13/00 at 22:27 (028177)

I checked out this book today. The Librarian said it's a popular book.

On first glance, it looks interesting and quite deep. I look forward to reading it soon, but have plans for this weekend, and it is not reading! BG

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/13/00 at 21:25 (028170)

Do you think I should ask Scott to have another section about books on pf , pain etc. The pf board could rate the books and talk about the sections. We could have links to purchase the book if they are requestd.

Bob G. on 9/13/00 at 22:27 (028177)

I checked out this book today. The Librarian said it's a popular book.

On first glance, it looks interesting and quite deep. I look forward to reading it soon, but have plans for this weekend, and it is not reading! BG