Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

give me hope

Posted by biku1@aol.com on 9/11/00 at 12:10 (027908)

okay i need to have some hope after 2 months of extreme pain and 4 doctors who were just useless. can i get eswt now ? is it too early in the process? i also have terrible tendonitis that keeps me from stretching. i am almost ready to fly there rent a room pay the money and see it eswt helps me. i am going to give it a few more weeks so i can see the recommended doctor. and if no help there i'm ready to try.

Re: give me hope

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/12/00 at 12:08 (028015)

There is no time frame for using ESWT. You can't give it too soon. If you want additonal information please e-mail me at (email removed) or call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and we will send you additional information including a video.

Re: give me hope

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/12/00 at 12:08 (028015)

There is no time frame for using ESWT. You can't give it too soon. If you want additonal information please e-mail me at (email removed) or call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and we will send you additional information including a video.