Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

shoes

Posted by davidb on 9/11/00 at 13:20 (027912)

Ok, here's the problem. Having read this message board for months I know Birks are the best for wearing around the house (and elsewhere.) I have a relatively minor case of PF, but an extremely wide foot. I wear a 4E New Balance with an arch support and 5E P.W. Minor shoes with orthotics. But I've been looking for something to wear at home. Birks are not wide enough. I've been wearing Naot sandles, but the problem is that they are made so that eventually, your foot settles into the sandle and you no longer get the semi-firm arch support you need. Any suggestions are welcome. And by the way, you guys are great. I may not post a lot of messages, but I read the message board constantly and have taken a great deal of advice from it.

Re: shoes

Barbara S. on 9/11/00 at 14:30 (027917)

Could you find a pair of shoes wide enough to suit you, and then put a Birkenstock insert inside? Just a thought... B.

Re: shoes

Barbara S. on 9/11/00 at 14:30 (027917)

Could you find a pair of shoes wide enough to suit you, and then put a Birkenstock insert inside? Just a thought... B.