Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

update on ossatron

Posted by john h on 9/11/00 at 16:15 (027932)

i am now headed towards 4 weeks post ossatron on both feet. i remain at about 50% improved. had one set back when i over extended myself. i think a 2nd treatment will be in order if in 2 more weeks if i do not show further improvement. the pain seems more focused than it did before treatment to the area where the fascia from the great toe attaches to the heel. if i get out of my birks i am not as comfortable. i am thinking about growing my hair long (what there is) buying a VW bus and becoming a hippie so my birks will fit my persona. i will sure look goofy when winter comes in sandals.

Re: update on ossatron

john h on 9/11/00 at 16:32 (027936)

speaking of looking goofy in my birks it brought back a memory of when i was a young air force 2nd lt. at about 3am i was on alert and should have been in my flight suit,boots,etc. when the horn sounded i only had my shorts and a t shirt on. that is the way i jumped in my F94. shorts,t-shirt and helmet and took off on a cold winter night from Mass. sure glad i did no have to bail out and explain my appearance. we were real professionals!

Kim B. on 9/11/00 at 21:41 (027976)

John, I think that Dr. Z's promo tape says that as long as you are continuing to improve, hold off on the next treatment. You can wait about 12 weeks to see maximum improvement. Something like that. His newsletter offers a promo pack. The tape and supplemental information are very educatoinal. If you already have them, reviewing the tape may answer some of your questions.

Regards, Kim B.

john h on 9/12/00 at 14:17 (028029)

i had the treatment and the rascal did not give me a tape.

Barbara S. on 9/12/00 at 15:25 (028037)

Maybe YOUR TREATMENT was the promo tape.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/12/00 at 15:59 (028043)

We will send you the promo tape right this monent. Just placed the order for you. Dr. Z

john h on 9/11/00 at 16:32 (027936)

speaking of looking goofy in my birks it brought back a memory of when i was a young air force 2nd lt. at about 3am i was on alert and should have been in my flight suit,boots,etc. when the horn sounded i only had my shorts and a t shirt on. that is the way i jumped in my F94. shorts,t-shirt and helmet and took off on a cold winter night from Mass. sure glad i did no have to bail out and explain my appearance. we were real professionals!

Kim B. on 9/11/00 at 21:41 (027976)

John, I think that Dr. Z's promo tape says that as long as you are continuing to improve, hold off on the next treatment. You can wait about 12 weeks to see maximum improvement. Something like that. His newsletter offers a promo pack. The tape and supplemental information are very educatoinal. If you already have them, reviewing the tape may answer some of your questions.

Regards, Kim B.

john h on 9/12/00 at 14:17 (028029)

i had the treatment and the rascal did not give me a tape.

Barbara S. on 9/12/00 at 15:25 (028037)

Maybe YOUR TREATMENT was the promo tape.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/12/00 at 15:59 (028043)

We will send you the promo tape right this monent. Just placed the order for you. Dr. Z