Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott, Technical difficulty...

Posted by Kim B. on 9/12/00 at 13:59 (028024)

Scott,

You may be well aware of this, but, intermitently, the message board seems to loose track of my 'View Messages Since Last Vist' status. It's telling me this is the first time I've used it and it will work next time, or tomorrow, whatever. Are, you messing with the programming??? Is this just happening to me? or could it be that I am doing something wrong?

Also, when we 'view messages since our last visit', what are the chances of getting the threads that they are relevant to included. I've seen this at other sites, maybe something for you to consider in the future, when you have nothing better to do. Yea right. Anwyway, have a good day Site Master.

Regards, Kim B.

Kim B.

Re: Scott, Technical difficulty...

wendyn on 9/12/00 at 14:03 (028026)

Kim- I'm no techie but I know it tracks you by 'cookies'. If you've cleaned out your 'cookies' - then the computer won't recognize you. Does this make sense? I cleaned out the cookies recently and it happened to me....

Re: Wendyn

Kim B. on 9/13/00 at 11:51 (028093)

Well, you're a techie now, I think that is what happened.

wendyn on 9/13/00 at 12:45 (028098)

Your welcome

Wendy
Acting techie and reigning Yoga Queen

Kim B. on 9/13/00 at 16:30 (028116)

Wendy,

I act a little techie sometimes too, but I usually try to control myself. :-) Be Good! Kim B.:-)

Re: Scott, Technical difficulty...

wendyn on 9/12/00 at 14:03 (028026)

Kim- I'm no techie but I know it tracks you by 'cookies'. If you've cleaned out your 'cookies' - then the computer won't recognize you. Does this make sense? I cleaned out the cookies recently and it happened to me....

Kim B. on 9/13/00 at 11:51 (028093)

Well, you're a techie now, I think that is what happened.

wendyn on 9/13/00 at 12:45 (028098)

Your welcome

Wendy
Acting techie and reigning Yoga Queen

Kim B. on 9/13/00 at 16:30 (028116)

Wendy,

I act a little techie sometimes too, but I usually try to control myself. :-) Be Good! Kim B.:-)