Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Z on EPWT or ESWT

Posted by Barbb on 9/12/00 at 19:08 (028061)

After EPWT or ESWT how long is it until a patient can can run again?? I am x-runner now because of my heel spur and plantar fascitis.......I live on the border of PA and NJ.......I work in Clinton NJ and would seriously consider coming there to get this procedure done if you think it would help......I was diagnosed in January with a heel spur and plantar fascitis. I have $400- orthotics that are of NO help.......also do you take an HMO that is Aetna U.S. Healthcare??? Thanks in advance for your response. Barbb

Re: Dr. Z on EPWT or ESWT

Dr.Zuckerman on 9/13/00 at 19:14 (028146)

Typical runners should cut back or stop for six weeks. If you have insertional plantar fasciitis, then this is the procedure for you. I have done about 90 cases in the past eight months with very effective relief. If you need an information packet please call my office at 1-856-848-3338. If you want me to pass on your address you can e-mail at (email removed)

Re: Dr. Z on EPWT or ESWT

Dr.Zuckerman on 9/13/00 at 19:14 (028146)

Typical runners should cut back or stop for six weeks. If you have insertional plantar fasciitis, then this is the procedure for you. I have done about 90 cases in the past eight months with very effective relief. If you need an information packet please call my office at 1-856-848-3338. If you want me to pass on your address you can e-mail at (email removed)