Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The mysterious nature of this board, and some answers to recent Acu-Flex questions

Posted by alan k on 9/14/00 at 08:33 (028197)

It has been interesting to find out since making our website that there are A WHOLE LOT of people who regularly read the message board without posting.

In fact, Nancy S. is not at all the only person to start using Acu-Flex, but she is the only one who is a poster. We have sent Acu-Flex so far to a few places in the U.S., to Scotland, and to Australia.

Still, this will have to start slow for reasons I am not clear about. We try our best to have an informative website that shows how comfortable, safe for the hands and arms, how versatile Acu-Flex is. But it is true that the regular message board posters almost all chose different products. Probably this is due to endorsements that focus on one product and ignore the other. If people consider it carefully for themselves, I would be surprised if they don't see all the advantages of Acu-Flex such as its natural work on the feet, its engagement of the whole body in healing, and the fact that you can use it without using your hands, if necessary, etc.

Our strategy is to engage the whole body and the entire mechanism of the feet and legs. Acu-Flex isolates individual toes, and engages a stretch that is safe and natural for the feet. It is not uncomfortable, and uses a stretchable, lockable material that is like a muscle and so adapts to muscles. Even just a simple stretch is helped by having the toes engaged individually in the stretch, while any jerky motions are removed thorugh the medium of the stretchable material. The advantages are too numerous to list, and we can only hope that slowly but surely people will realize what they are missing.

We can't explain why we are doing this. I personally just can't stop even though I have a lot of work to do which would benefit me financially instead of this. Patcharee also just wants the free Thai massage pictures and info up on a website, supported by products that can be integrated with Thai Massage principles (coming soon, really).

Answer to one more of the questions:

Two Acu-Flex are a lot more fun to use than one, because of all the active whole body exercises you can do with them without interruption. The state of mind and experience of using Acu-Flex is an important part of the healing process, as explained in the manual. I hope more people take the chance and try a more comprehensive approach to healing. Those who are stalled at a plateau that they can't seem to get past should really try a more comprehensive approach.

Coincidentally, of all the products available of ANY sort, only PFT and Acu-Flex come with a manual that goes beyond simple instructions and provides useful addition knowledge to get you involved in healing. I guess that's just a funny coincidence.

alan k

http://www.acutai.com

Re: The mysterious nature of this board, and some answers to recent Acu-Flex questions

salina on 9/14/00 at 11:05 (028208)

Alan K.,
Just wanted to say that as time goes by, I think more and more people will find out what a good product the Acu-Flex is.
I think a lot of the regular posters on this board just go through a stage where they are so tired of purchasing stuff for their foot pain, just to be disappointed again and again.

The Acu-Flex seems to have the comfort that you need when your foot is in pain. Comfort is a big one with me. I have another product that I try to use consistently, but I always quit using it because when my feet are in pain and tight, the product I have doesn't help matters at all. It is hard and rigid does not let you relax your feet and move in a normal way. I think I would like the Acu-Flex better because even on 'bad foot' days, it looks like I could at least use it in a more fluid way that wouldn't injure my foot any more than it already is.
It also has to be great for getting circulation to your whole body, especially your legs and feet. It seems like it can be used in so many different ways. The fact that you can use resistance with your hands, arms, around your back, or hooked to a piece of furniture is wonderful. That really makes it versatile, and adds so many different exercises you could do. I think that would help those of us that keep going from highs to lows and back again with this awful pain. Cause the Acu-Flex has so many different things you can do with it, you won't be tempted to not use it even on your worse days. I have days where I don't even want to touch my feet cause they hurt so bad. But with the Acu-Flex I think I would at least use it to help get the circulation going without having to worry about hurting my foot worse.

And for newbie PFers, using the Acu-Flex seem like a terrific and easy way to keep it from becoming worse.

Having said all that, I must remind myself that I don't have any money at the moment. The rate I'm going with my feet, I'll probably be in a cast over the Christmas holidays. So maybe I can get a pair of Acu-Flex's for Christmas and have them waiting when the cast comes off.

Alan, I was not impressed by your choice of colors for the Acu-Flex, but my husband sure was. If that's what it takes to get him to buy them, then by all means, bring on the leopards!!! Or is it cheetah, or sphinx? whatever. i should tell him, 'Show me the money, baby,
and i'll purr all..........oops, wrong board.haha j.j.
Don't mind me, I'm on strong medication this week.

the Acu-Flex seems to be an excellent product. Glad you got it going.
Especially if one takes the time to read the info on the site.

Re: The mysterious nature of this board, and some answers to recent Acu-Flex questions

salina on 9/14/00 at 11:05 (028208)

Alan K.,
Just wanted to say that as time goes by, I think more and more people will find out what a good product the Acu-Flex is.
I think a lot of the regular posters on this board just go through a stage where they are so tired of purchasing stuff for their foot pain, just to be disappointed again and again.

The Acu-Flex seems to have the comfort that you need when your foot is in pain. Comfort is a big one with me. I have another product that I try to use consistently, but I always quit using it because when my feet are in pain and tight, the product I have doesn't help matters at all. It is hard and rigid does not let you relax your feet and move in a normal way. I think I would like the Acu-Flex better because even on 'bad foot' days, it looks like I could at least use it in a more fluid way that wouldn't injure my foot any more than it already is.
It also has to be great for getting circulation to your whole body, especially your legs and feet. It seems like it can be used in so many different ways. The fact that you can use resistance with your hands, arms, around your back, or hooked to a piece of furniture is wonderful. That really makes it versatile, and adds so many different exercises you could do. I think that would help those of us that keep going from highs to lows and back again with this awful pain. Cause the Acu-Flex has so many different things you can do with it, you won't be tempted to not use it even on your worse days. I have days where I don't even want to touch my feet cause they hurt so bad. But with the Acu-Flex I think I would at least use it to help get the circulation going without having to worry about hurting my foot worse.

And for newbie PFers, using the Acu-Flex seem like a terrific and easy way to keep it from becoming worse.

Having said all that, I must remind myself that I don't have any money at the moment. The rate I'm going with my feet, I'll probably be in a cast over the Christmas holidays. So maybe I can get a pair of Acu-Flex's for Christmas and have them waiting when the cast comes off.

Alan, I was not impressed by your choice of colors for the Acu-Flex, but my husband sure was. If that's what it takes to get him to buy them, then by all means, bring on the leopards!!! Or is it cheetah, or sphinx? whatever. i should tell him, 'Show me the money, baby,
and i'll purr all..........oops, wrong board.haha j.j.
Don't mind me, I'm on strong medication this week.

the Acu-Flex seems to be an excellent product. Glad you got it going.
Especially if one takes the time to read the info on the site.