Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Orbasone lotto- update.

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 9/16/00 at 13:17 (028383)

We received two cards today. The one with boots with spurs gets the best card reward. The drawing is Sept 30,000 at 5pm. So get the card in ASAP. We will photo the drawing so if Scott wants the picking of the winner's card out of the hat on film we will have it. Good luck all you Pf suferers.

Re: Orbasone lotto- update.

Barbara TX on 9/16/00 at 14:07 (028386)

That reminds me of an old country song I sing to the little people around here:

I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
As I go riding merrily along
And they say, 'Hey, ain't you glad you're single?'
And that song isn't very far from wrong...! B.

Kim B. on 9/16/00 at 22:50 (028438)

Dr. Z and others,

I'm not entering untill I am a better candidate. (and can afford the airfair, and etc.)

My point of insertion is very subtile (almost missing), and I haven't had cortizone shots to gage by. There are probably people who are better candidates than me, so I'm sitting this one out. I hope I am making the right judgement call. Part of me says to hell with the details, just go for it. Oh well.

Regards, Kim B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/17/00 at 06:09 (028444)

There is going to be a drawing every month. Who ever wins still may not be a candidate but I will being calling evaluating this person by records, conversation, mri ( whatever is needed) . Local evaluation by local doctor if necessary. The whole point is to try to determine if this is going to help you. I am looking into if other areas of the pf have been treated with ESWT . I just ordered a book from the International Society for Shockwave Therapy . It's the first book and it has all of the heavy hitters from Europe ( Schaden

Kim B. on 9/17/00 at 11:56 (028460)

yea, I was hoping you could run that shock wave thingie all over my body and get rid of my FM and PF at the same time! Wouldn't that be a dream come true? It sounds silly some times, but I have high hopes for the future. There is a cure in my future, I just have to be patient.
Kim B.

Kathy on 9/19/00 at 21:10 (028714)

My cards on the way.

Barbara TX on 9/16/00 at 14:07 (028386)

That reminds me of an old country song I sing to the little people around here:

I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
As I go riding merrily along
And they say, 'Hey, ain't you glad you're single?'
And that song isn't very far from wrong...! B.

Kim B. on 9/16/00 at 22:50 (028438)

Dr. Z and others,

I'm not entering untill I am a better candidate. (and can afford the airfair, and etc.)

My point of insertion is very subtile (almost missing), and I haven't had cortizone shots to gage by. There are probably people who are better candidates than me, so I'm sitting this one out. I hope I am making the right judgement call. Part of me says to hell with the details, just go for it. Oh well.

Regards, Kim B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/17/00 at 06:09 (028444)

There is going to be a drawing every month. Who ever wins still may not be a candidate but I will being calling evaluating this person by records, conversation, mri ( whatever is needed) . Local evaluation by local doctor if necessary. The whole point is to try to determine if this is going to help you. I am looking into if other areas of the pf have been treated with ESWT . I just ordered a book from the International Society for Shockwave Therapy . It's the first book and it has all of the heavy hitters from Europe ( Schaden

Kim B. on 9/17/00 at 11:56 (028460)

yea, I was hoping you could run that shock wave thingie all over my body and get rid of my FM and PF at the same time! Wouldn't that be a dream come true? It sounds silly some times, but I have high hopes for the future. There is a cure in my future, I just have to be patient.
Kim B.

Kathy on 9/19/00 at 21:10 (028714)

My cards on the way.