Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The pain the pain

Posted by wendy on 9/17/00 at 14:56 (028471)

I have been squeezing my foot in a vise grip, I tied a cord around it, I'm going to hit it with a hammer. Maybe I'll just shoot it. Why are All doctors so reluctant to help with pain. I've considered going on the street for heroin the pain is so bad. Any advice>? OUCH

Re: The pain the pain

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/17/00 at 15:46 (028478)

Oxycotin is a great pain medication for severe chronic pain. I think I talked about it before. Look up on the search engine up pain or chronic pain. oxycotin. In today world you should have this type of pain. Oxycotin is a cousin to morphine.

john h on 9/18/00 at 15:01 (028533)

'the pain the pain' famous words spoken by marlon brando in a very good war movie about vietnam.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/17/00 at 15:46 (028478)

Oxycotin is a great pain medication for severe chronic pain. I think I talked about it before. Look up on the search engine up pain or chronic pain. oxycotin. In today world you should have this type of pain. Oxycotin is a cousin to morphine.

john h on 9/18/00 at 15:01 (028533)

'the pain the pain' famous words spoken by marlon brando in a very good war movie about vietnam.