Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Today is the day

Posted by dianab on 9/19/00 at 03:10 (028621)

Today I go for my second surgery. It will be minimal incision pf surgery this time.Frst time I had epf surgery . I hope all goes well today and this nightmare will end soon. By the way it is the same foot being done.(right). Please wish me luck this time around because I can't take much more. Sorry if I sound a little like rambling but it is 4 am. Thanks for all the great info.

Re: Today is the day

Nancy S. on 9/19/00 at 04:17 (028623)

Well good morning, Diana -- I thought I was the only loony up posting ramblings in the middle of the night! I think I understand why you're up, though -- nerves, eh? That's natural, but no fun I know. I do wish you luck and hope this is more successful for you. Try to relax, and maybe have grits for breakfast(!), and know that everyone here is pulling for you. And give us a post afterward and let us know how you are, ok?
Nancy

Pauline on 9/19/00 at 04:53 (028624)

Count me in on the late night or early morning ramblings. It's kind of nice to be up at these times. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery on your surgery. Keep us posted.

JudyS on 9/19/00 at 10:06 (028653)

Diana- you GET TO ramble at 4:00 AM! Good luck today - we'll be here waiting for your report when you get home.....

dianab on 9/19/00 at 16:29 (028688)

Thanks everyone for the support The foot is faiirly sore now buyt I have my 'perks'{drugs]. I see my doc on Saturday to decide if we go with a hard cast or splint until my stitches come out. He did a full release today, I'm not sure how much he cut the first time. But the funny thing is I think I woke up in the middle of surgery. Nothing hurt but he made sure I was put back to sleep quick. I'll keep you posted on my progress, maybe it will be good and quick, but I'm not pushing it this time. Thanks again for all the support.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/19/00 at 18:28 (028704)

Good luck. Every one is praying for your

Nancy S. on 9/19/00 at 04:17 (028623)

Well good morning, Diana -- I thought I was the only loony up posting ramblings in the middle of the night! I think I understand why you're up, though -- nerves, eh? That's natural, but no fun I know. I do wish you luck and hope this is more successful for you. Try to relax, and maybe have grits for breakfast(!), and know that everyone here is pulling for you. And give us a post afterward and let us know how you are, ok?
Nancy

Pauline on 9/19/00 at 04:53 (028624)

Count me in on the late night or early morning ramblings. It's kind of nice to be up at these times. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery on your surgery. Keep us posted.

JudyS on 9/19/00 at 10:06 (028653)

Diana- you GET TO ramble at 4:00 AM! Good luck today - we'll be here waiting for your report when you get home.....

dianab on 9/19/00 at 16:29 (028688)

Thanks everyone for the support The foot is faiirly sore now buyt I have my 'perks'{drugs]. I see my doc on Saturday to decide if we go with a hard cast or splint until my stitches come out. He did a full release today, I'm not sure how much he cut the first time. But the funny thing is I think I woke up in the middle of surgery. Nothing hurt but he made sure I was put back to sleep quick. I'll keep you posted on my progress, maybe it will be good and quick, but I'm not pushing it this time. Thanks again for all the support.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/19/00 at 18:28 (028704)

Good luck. Every one is praying for your