Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

McLean Hilton in D.C.

Posted by Scott R on 9/19/00 at 07:46 (028630)

I can't believe just let my partner worry about where we were goign this week andmissed out on bringing my camera to Washington DC because didn't know I was going to DC. Motel 6 in Alabama is a heck of a lot nicer tan this pathetic hilton. Service at a hotel seems to be inversely proportional to the price. The cheaper the hotel thebtte the service. I wonder why I'm up here studying Mercury polution with the Gods of mercury and few congressmen. This hotel TV (like web TV) is great in he sense that I can come her and work on the web site but haven't figured out a way to view my email yet. I spent the $10 per 24 hour for the service partially because I wanted to the site through a web TV person's eyes. It's a lot nicer o a regular computer and easier to navigate. Just befoer I left, noiced that same old bug when making post.. I'll work on it when I get back. Sory, but I probably will not be able to see responses to this.

Re: Hi Scott!

Kim B. on 9/19/00 at 07:49 (028632)

Buy a throw-away camera so you can preserve the memories of your trip. Be safe, Kim B.

Re: McLean Hilton in D.C.

JudyS on 9/19/00 at 09:42 (028651)

Hi Scott - I stayed at that hotel when I was in DC for a conference - I loved it! (Company was picking up the tab...)have a good week there.

Re: Hi Scott!

Kim B. on 9/19/00 at 07:49 (028632)

Buy a throw-away camera so you can preserve the memories of your trip. Be safe, Kim B.

Re: McLean Hilton in D.C.

JudyS on 9/19/00 at 09:42 (028651)

Hi Scott - I stayed at that hotel when I was in DC for a conference - I loved it! (Company was picking up the tab...)have a good week there.