Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Alan a Life's Lesson PLEASE read!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Laurie R To Alan on 9/19/00 at 11:01 (028661)

Hi Alan,
Ok were do I start? First of all I am so sorry you feel like this. I don't like to hear about anybody being sad. You must remenber one thing, everybody here is not against you.I for one have always enjoyed your posts.Remenber the time we talked on fire-talk? You have helped me so much in the past.

The thing is Alan, I have been through so much in my life and I have over come so much. For one I really want to express how I feel when I write and smoetimes it is very hard for me due to me having Dyslexia. Most of the time I thinking and writing backwards. But when I saw your sad post I said I will do my best to tell you how I feel.I wish so much that I could write how I feel .Someday I will.I have been working really hard on it. It is going to take time. The point here is ,DON'T let ANYBODY make you feel bad.I have done that my whole life. Thank's to Nancy S. She has taught me to be proud of my self.I am me .

Alan why would you let someone push you away from the board? No body is worth it. You know in your heart you are a good person,nobody can take that from you. You just can't let things get to you.You are also so right ,if this person was standing in front of you they would not be saying the things they said. Being mean gets a person nowhere.

Alan remenber all the good you have brought to the board .Remenber the good you have done. In the begining I always did not stay here due to my Dyslexia .The reason I felt I did not write well enough to stay ,I thought people would not understand me. Then I thought people would make fun of me.Well you know what ? No one ever made fun of me,and if they did ,Oh well that's on them not me.

Being real is the best thing you can do for your self........

Hang in there.Their are alot of people here that really appreciate what you have done .You add so much to this board. And I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.So don't be sad.

Your PF friend ,Laurie R PLEASE feel free to e-mail me anytime Alan.
(email removed)

Re: To Alan a Life's Lesson PLEASE read!!!!!!!!!!!!

JudyS on 9/19/00 at 11:16 (028665)

WOW LAURIE! WELL SAID! You are quite the literate studette and I had absolutely NO idea, these last months, that you are dealing with dyslexia! Clearly you're a success story with that and my hat's off to you!

Laurie R on 9/19/00 at 11:56 (028667)

Hello Judy,
Thank you so much for your kind words.It really does mean alot to me. I forgot to mention a few more people from this board that really touched my life,and there kind words, to me to help with my Dyslexia .Wendyn and Fred and Salina and of course like I have mentioned Nancy S ,who took the time out to help me with this.I have learned alot from all of these wonderful people.We all must deal with what is handed to us in life and make the best of it. I try very hard each and everyday . And you know what? It is getting easier .Now if I just could figure out PF and TTS I will be doing wonderful. I know in time like everything else it will get better. I have learned so much here on the board ,not only about feet and PF. I have learned how to spell better ,and I have learned that there are people that care.I may not be the best speller but I am a good listener and I also care about people......My best to everyone and thank you to all......Laurie R

JudyS on 9/19/00 at 11:16 (028665)

WOW LAURIE! WELL SAID! You are quite the literate studette and I had absolutely NO idea, these last months, that you are dealing with dyslexia! Clearly you're a success story with that and my hat's off to you!

Laurie R on 9/19/00 at 11:56 (028667)

Hello Judy,
Thank you so much for your kind words.It really does mean alot to me. I forgot to mention a few more people from this board that really touched my life,and there kind words, to me to help with my Dyslexia .Wendyn and Fred and Salina and of course like I have mentioned Nancy S ,who took the time out to help me with this.I have learned alot from all of these wonderful people.We all must deal with what is handed to us in life and make the best of it. I try very hard each and everyday . And you know what? It is getting easier .Now if I just could figure out PF and TTS I will be doing wonderful. I know in time like everything else it will get better. I have learned so much here on the board ,not only about feet and PF. I have learned how to spell better ,and I have learned that there are people that care.I may not be the best speller but I am a good listener and I also care about people......My best to everyone and thank you to all......Laurie R