Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Broke but feeling pretty good

Posted by Kathy on 9/19/00 at 21:08 (028713)

I got my new orthodics yesterday from the pedorthist and I have to say WOW , these are so different then the first pair I got that where hard. I had to go and get a new pair of New Balance (853 w/ rollbar) because I've been wearing the wrong size shoes, DUH right foot just a little bigger, anyway there orthodics are WONDERFUL, so I urge anyone who is thinking of getting some, to run don't walk ( thats right we can't run with bad feet) to a pedorthists who knows what they're doing.

Re: Broke but feeling pretty good

Kim B. on 9/19/00 at 22:43 (028717)

Kathy,

What kind of orthotics are they? Please share!

Kim B.

Richard C.Ped on 9/20/00 at 15:22 (028761)

See, there are some of us out here that actually know what we are doing and care about out patients. :-)
Richard C.Ped

Kathy on 9/20/00 at 16:53 (028767)

They are full length and they are like soft sponge but she said they had a firm middle section although they only feel soft to me, I wore them all day at work and am so pleased they never hurt at all. Honest it was well worth every penny so far, may be Richard can tell you about the kind of material they use I only know they feel good.

Kim B. on 9/19/00 at 22:43 (028717)

Kathy,

What kind of orthotics are they? Please share!

Kim B.

Richard C.Ped on 9/20/00 at 15:22 (028761)

See, there are some of us out here that actually know what we are doing and care about out patients. :-)
Richard C.Ped

Kathy on 9/20/00 at 16:53 (028767)

They are full length and they are like soft sponge but she said they had a firm middle section although they only feel soft to me, I wore them all day at work and am so pleased they never hurt at all. Honest it was well worth every penny so far, may be Richard can tell you about the kind of material they use I only know they feel good.