Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Z Help

Posted by Colleen G on 9/20/00 at 18:15 (028770)

I went to see my fifth doctor. He told me that there isn't anything that he could do for my heel pain and that I will just have to live with it.

There is something moving in the bottom of my heel almost like a popping. The only test that I have had was an emg/ncv.

Is there any doctor in The Somerset, Mercer, or Middlesex County area in NJ that you can reccommend?

I am at my witts end here.

Thanks
Colleen

Re: Dr. Z Help

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/20/00 at 19:08 (028773)

What do the other doctor say is wrong with you . What is their Diagnosis ? I will look in my directory in the office tommorrow for a referral.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/20/00 at 20:02 (028781)

I know a very good podiatrist by the name of Dr. Goldstein in Livingston, New Jersey. Is this close enough to your home.?

Colleen G on 9/21/00 at 17:26 (028834)

Thank you so much for your help. Each doctor says that it is just Plantar Fasciitis. I am not too sure if that is all that it is. I do think that whatever is in the bottom of my heel moving should not be there and should be looked at. Thanks again.

Colleen

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/20/00 at 19:08 (028773)

What do the other doctor say is wrong with you . What is their Diagnosis ? I will look in my directory in the office tommorrow for a referral.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/20/00 at 20:02 (028781)

I know a very good podiatrist by the name of Dr. Goldstein in Livingston, New Jersey. Is this close enough to your home.?

Colleen G on 9/21/00 at 17:26 (028834)

Thank you so much for your help. Each doctor says that it is just Plantar Fasciitis. I am not too sure if that is all that it is. I do think that whatever is in the bottom of my heel moving should not be there and should be looked at. Thanks again.

Colleen