Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pf and joint disease

Posted by Laura on 9/21/00 at 09:00 (028801)

Dr. B or Dr. Z, When I last wrote I mentioned that I might have a cirulation problem. But my chiropractor said it was a nerve problem. The pain I have if I'm driving for more than 20 minutes at a time runs from my foot up my leg to my lower back. I'm just wondering if my pf problem could be related. Also I've read alot about the ossatron treatment I live in the Atlanta area where could I go to get this? I've had pf for over a year and tried everything shots, therapy, walking boot, night splint, medicine about 5 different kinds, cast on right foot, orthotics that hurt my feet. The doctors keep tell me surgery. I've talked to serveral people thats had the surgery and not had good results. PLZ HELP Laura

Re: pf and joint disease

Dr. Biehler on 9/21/00 at 16:58 (028831)

Your Chiropracrtor is right, it sound like a nerve impingment. A lot of people have been treated for foot pain with out getting results only to find out it really has been a back problem. You might have some of both. For locations for treatment with ESWT, just click on the ESWT bar at the top and the page it brings you to will give locations. I feel ESWT should be tried before surgery. If you need more help you can e-mail Dr. Z ,or me, Dr. B, by clicking on our names above.

Re: pf and joint disease

Dr. Biehler on 9/21/00 at 16:58 (028831)

Your Chiropracrtor is right, it sound like a nerve impingment. A lot of people have been treated for foot pain with out getting results only to find out it really has been a back problem. You might have some of both. For locations for treatment with ESWT, just click on the ESWT bar at the top and the page it brings you to will give locations. I feel ESWT should be tried before surgery. If you need more help you can e-mail Dr. Z ,or me, Dr. B, by clicking on our names above.