Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

for Volunteers needed ESWT Study in New York

Posted by Bob Ray on 9/21/00 at 13:47 (028819)

We are very sorry, but there is no OrthoWave in the San Diego area. Our
clinical study is in New York. Patients who would like to participate in the
study are invited to contact Dr. Randall V. Ehrlich, at the Department of
Orthopaedic Surgery at Montefiore at 718-920-4960. It should be noted that
in accordance with FDA guidelines, there are a limited number of patients
which can be enrolled in the study.

Best regards

Nikolaus Hopfenzitz Tel.: 0049 7531 690 614
International Marketing Fax: 0049 7531 690 615

MTS Medical Technologies
& Services GmbH
High Quality Shock Wave Systems

Re: for Volunteers needed ESWT Study in New York

JudyS on 9/21/00 at 16:52 (028830)

Bob R - Do I recall correctly that you went to LA for an ESWT treatment? If so, will you tell us about your experience and how you're doing now?

Bob Ray on 9/21/00 at 21:42 (028847)

Without going into alot of detail , I am slightly better off than when I began treatment.From pain level 5 to 4. But I have been doing a plethora of things that might have helped:ie Emu oil with MSM. I made my own orthotics. Started using infra red heating pad. Continued taking 20 suppliments per day. Improvement is so slight and slow , it is difficult to know what helps and what doesn't. I have had two Orbasone treatments. I am waiting for the LA Transportation strike to end before driving thru LA Traffic for my 3rd and final appointment. I understand that results can be immediate or delayed several weeks.

john h on 9/27/00 at 10:05 (029241)

was visiting a guy yesterday who had a bunch of osterich on his farm. asked him if he had ever had emu? said he invested a lot of money and lost it in the emu craze. said a lot of people lost a lot of money trying to market the product.

JudyS on 9/21/00 at 16:52 (028830)

Bob R - Do I recall correctly that you went to LA for an ESWT treatment? If so, will you tell us about your experience and how you're doing now?

Bob Ray on 9/21/00 at 21:42 (028847)

Without going into alot of detail , I am slightly better off than when I began treatment.From pain level 5 to 4. But I have been doing a plethora of things that might have helped:ie Emu oil with MSM. I made my own orthotics. Started using infra red heating pad. Continued taking 20 suppliments per day. Improvement is so slight and slow , it is difficult to know what helps and what doesn't. I have had two Orbasone treatments. I am waiting for the LA Transportation strike to end before driving thru LA Traffic for my 3rd and final appointment. I understand that results can be immediate or delayed several weeks.

john h on 9/27/00 at 10:05 (029241)

was visiting a guy yesterday who had a bunch of osterich on his farm. asked him if he had ever had emu? said he invested a lot of money and lost it in the emu craze. said a lot of people lost a lot of money trying to market the product.