Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

recovering pf release surgery

Posted by debra on 9/22/00 at 21:13 (028919)

had surgery 8/11/00. cast off 9/21/00. seems to be doing well. some tenderness,but can bend foot w/out the painful pulling of the heal and getting up in the morning is possible. however other foot is debilitaing me. it is soon, but seen enough difference to schedule surgery on other foot 11/03/00. will stay posted

Re: recovering pf release surgery

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/22/00 at 21:17 (028922)

Make sure the other foot that you had surgey is really feeling good before you do the other foot. If you don't you can have alot of pain in the foot that just had the surgery.

Cheryl on 9/23/00 at 11:35 (028945)

dear Debra i tried to write you at the aol account but it would not go thru...I am glad to hear you are doing so well.....I have a few Qs Did you have a hard cast? what size? how long did you wear it for? how about the stiches when did they come out? did you have an air/walking cast? when did you start putting weight on it and did you need pain med? for how long? and what did you use? did you suffer long b/4 surgery? if you do not have time to answer i will understand....thanks keep smiling.... Cheryl..

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/22/00 at 21:17 (028922)

Make sure the other foot that you had surgey is really feeling good before you do the other foot. If you don't you can have alot of pain in the foot that just had the surgery.

Cheryl on 9/23/00 at 11:35 (028945)

dear Debra i tried to write you at the aol account but it would not go thru...I am glad to hear you are doing so well.....I have a few Qs Did you have a hard cast? what size? how long did you wear it for? how about the stiches when did they come out? did you have an air/walking cast? when did you start putting weight on it and did you need pain med? for how long? and what did you use? did you suffer long b/4 surgery? if you do not have time to answer i will understand....thanks keep smiling.... Cheryl..