Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

confused new heal spur patient

Posted by jan s on 9/23/00 at 16:55 (028961)

been to foot doctor, he is no help. what is the be if any shoe brand to buy with this condition? what is the best excercise? Please don't make me go thru 20 remedies before i get relief.

Re: confused new heal spur patient

Steve P on 9/23/00 at 17:17 (028962)

Jan -- Welcome!

Have you been diagnosed with PF, heelspurs, or both?

Please read the 'PF Book' (you can click on it above) for a good general orientation. Then please feel free to ask any questions. There are a lot of knowledgable folks on this board who will be happy to advise you. But we need to know your diagnosis first. Also, how long have you had the condition & how do you think you got it?

best.........Steve P

Julie F on 9/24/00 at 02:47 (029007)

Hi Jan

I'm another 'new girl'. Welcome to the club. I feel very lucky to have discovered this web site a couple of weeks ago. It's extremely informative and helpful, and what I've learned from it has made me feel that I'm a bit more in control of the situation. Also, it's comforting and supportive to find there are others who are dealing with this problem and who know lots about it. So do follow Steve's advice, read the PF book, and post more information.

Good luck! All the best, Julie

Steve P on 9/23/00 at 17:17 (028962)

Jan -- Welcome!

Have you been diagnosed with PF, heelspurs, or both?

Please read the 'PF Book' (you can click on it above) for a good general orientation. Then please feel free to ask any questions. There are a lot of knowledgable folks on this board who will be happy to advise you. But we need to know your diagnosis first. Also, how long have you had the condition & how do you think you got it?

best.........Steve P

Julie F on 9/24/00 at 02:47 (029007)

Hi Jan

I'm another 'new girl'. Welcome to the club. I feel very lucky to have discovered this web site a couple of weeks ago. It's extremely informative and helpful, and what I've learned from it has made me feel that I'm a bit more in control of the situation. Also, it's comforting and supportive to find there are others who are dealing with this problem and who know lots about it. So do follow Steve's advice, read the PF book, and post more information.

Good luck! All the best, Julie