Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Zuckerman to the rescue!!!

Posted by suzi on 9/23/00 at 17:42 (028970)

I have suffered from pf for many years along with nerve pain from a post pf surgical scar. After seeing every doc on earth, I was lucky enough to see Dr. Z several times this month. He was able to help me tremendously. It is so obvious that he LOVES what he does and he is incredible knowledgeable about how to help people with problematic feet. I would highly recommend making a trip to see him. It may cost money to buy a plane ticket, but spending the money to have him personally evaluate and look and your feet is money well spent. He's one doc that will NEVER tell a patient they will have to learn to live with pain!!!
thanks Dr. Z..................YOU'RE AWSOME!!!

Re: Dr. Zuckerman to the rescue!!!

Helene M on 9/24/00 at 17:08 (029057)

Are you the same Suzi who had seen almost every top dr. in N.Y.? If so, I remember your posts quite a while back when I was searching for a good dr. in NY. & you mentioned several names. I'm glad you've had success with Dr. Z.! He sounds great. I just might make the trip to him myself as I've also seen a large # of drs. who were not much help.

Brendan F on 9/25/00 at 11:57 (029103)

Where does Dr. Zuckerman practice?

suzi on 9/28/00 at 22:15 (029374)

yup,this is me, the suzi who has seen every itiot doc on the planet! I could definitely write a detailed book about the good and bad foot docs on this planet and Dr. Z would be one of the best!

Helene M on 9/24/00 at 17:08 (029057)

Are you the same Suzi who had seen almost every top dr. in N.Y.? If so, I remember your posts quite a while back when I was searching for a good dr. in NY. & you mentioned several names. I'm glad you've had success with Dr. Z.! He sounds great. I just might make the trip to him myself as I've also seen a large # of drs. who were not much help.

Brendan F on 9/25/00 at 11:57 (029103)

Where does Dr. Zuckerman practice?

suzi on 9/28/00 at 22:15 (029374)

yup,this is me, the suzi who has seen every itiot doc on the planet! I could definitely write a detailed book about the good and bad foot docs on this planet and Dr. Z would be one of the best!