Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SUCCESS!!!!?

Posted by Pat M. on 9/23/00 at 20:00 (028982)

I am almost afraid to say this. I know how quickly things change. Tomorrow I could be telling ya'll (yes, I'm from Texas, too) something different, but here goes:

I just came home after 5 hours (yes, 5 hours) of shopping. Guess what, I can still walk. There's a little soreness, but not much. Gosh, can it be real. I think my decision for surgery may have been a good one. I still have pains in different locations occasionally, but nothing like before surgery. I seem to get better each day.

Just though I'd bring a little success (temporary?) story to the board.

I feel like singing. But I'll wait until tomorrow and see if it is for real.

Pat M.

Re: SUCCESS!!!!?

Beverly on 9/23/00 at 20:54 (028988)

Pat,

That is wonderful! I sure needed to read about your improvement today.
That's alot of walking for someone so recently post-op. I'd take it easy on those tootsies. I hope your recovery continues. You have been through so much.
Best wishes,
Beverly

Nancy S. on 9/23/00 at 23:05 (028996)

Pat, be sure to sing every day or every moment that you feel like it. Don't wait till tomorrow. If tomorrow isn't songworthy, at least you'll remember that you had reason to sing and went with it, and probably will do so again.
Congratulations on a great day -- I wish you continued improvement!
Nancy

Beverly on 9/23/00 at 20:54 (028988)

Pat,

That is wonderful! I sure needed to read about your improvement today.
That's alot of walking for someone so recently post-op. I'd take it easy on those tootsies. I hope your recovery continues. You have been through so much.
Best wishes,
Beverly

Nancy S. on 9/23/00 at 23:05 (028996)

Pat, be sure to sing every day or every moment that you feel like it. Don't wait till tomorrow. If tomorrow isn't songworthy, at least you'll remember that you had reason to sing and went with it, and probably will do so again.
Congratulations on a great day -- I wish you continued improvement!
Nancy