Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

an observation........

Posted by JudyS on 9/24/00 at 00:30 (029006)

Hi Guys - It's about 10 PM or so here in Southern CA - I've had a not-unusual busy Saturday but thought I'd check in to catch up with ya'll before I hit the sack.
Having done so I'd like to mention an observation I've made regarding the general feel of today's posts...
I got about 2/3 finished when I began to realize that there seemed to be a common theme of improvement (notwithstanding your blues, TexBev). From John's treatment to Nancy's kicking the aircast habit, to Beverly's Saturday, to Pat's shopping expedition to Laurie's....(Laurie, don't you need to 'fess up here?)to Mark's good self-treatment to Alan's offer, to Pauline's sillyness, to Steve's supportive words, to Cindy's new doctor and to the Dr.'s B&Z's positive advice, I've seen a day's worth of REALLY progressive reports! And I had a pretty decent foot day also! It's in the air!
Well done, everyone, if you don't mind my saying so! Oh wait - may I mention that I am just a touch worried about John h and the tutu thing....(Dr. Z, what did you REALLY put in John's shots?)

Re: oops.......

JudyS on 9/24/00 at 10:12 (029016)

oops I goofed (I realized this at 2:30 this morning when my eyes flew lopen and I thought 'I goofed...'..
It's not Laurie who has something good to 'fess up about (sorry Laurie..) it's another one of our delightful ladies here - and you know who you are so come on now, share!

Re: Tutu? I must have missed something?

Beverly on 9/24/00 at 10:33 (029018)

Tutu? What tutu? I must have missed something.
Beverly

wendyn on 9/24/00 at 11:06 (029023)

Judy, are you talking about me? I accepted a new position at work this week. (Actually it was a good week - I was offerred two, I took the one I really wanted). It's out of the really boring accounting field and into project management. I'm very happy and really looking forward to the change.

john h on 9/24/00 at 11:27 (029025)

i had to give up my balet beverly.

JudyS on 9/24/00 at 11:37 (029028)

Yes, Wendy. Forgive me for 'outing' you but your new position really IS very good news! I hope you'll keep us informed so we can all share in the excitement of your new challenge (and help distract us from our feet just a tad?)!

Nancy S. on 9/24/00 at 11:59 (029034)

Hey, my post brings up Judy's, not mine. Weird.
I wanted to say, Wendy, your new job sounds just great! A million congratulations to you from me.
Nancy

Re: "Tutu, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore....."

Steve P on 9/24/00 at 17:23 (029060)

Oh, that was TOTO!

........never mind!

Nancy S. on 9/25/00 at 07:21 (029093)

Steve, you are 'too-too' funny.
Nancy

JudyS on 9/24/00 at 10:12 (029016)

oops I goofed (I realized this at 2:30 this morning when my eyes flew lopen and I thought 'I goofed...'..
It's not Laurie who has something good to 'fess up about (sorry Laurie..) it's another one of our delightful ladies here - and you know who you are so come on now, share!

Beverly on 9/24/00 at 10:33 (029018)

Tutu? What tutu? I must have missed something.
Beverly

wendyn on 9/24/00 at 11:06 (029023)

Judy, are you talking about me? I accepted a new position at work this week. (Actually it was a good week - I was offerred two, I took the one I really wanted). It's out of the really boring accounting field and into project management. I'm very happy and really looking forward to the change.

john h on 9/24/00 at 11:27 (029025)

i had to give up my balet beverly.

JudyS on 9/24/00 at 11:37 (029028)

Yes, Wendy. Forgive me for 'outing' you but your new position really IS very good news! I hope you'll keep us informed so we can all share in the excitement of your new challenge (and help distract us from our feet just a tad?)!

Nancy S. on 9/24/00 at 11:59 (029034)

Hey, my post brings up Judy's, not mine. Weird.
I wanted to say, Wendy, your new job sounds just great! A million congratulations to you from me.
Nancy

Steve P on 9/24/00 at 17:23 (029060)

Oh, that was TOTO!

........never mind!

Nancy S. on 9/25/00 at 07:21 (029093)

Steve, you are 'too-too' funny.
Nancy