Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Cherry Juice as a natural disolvent of Bone Spurs?

Posted by Mary M on 9/25/00 at 20:48 (029149)

I have been told that 100% Cherry Juice over approximately 90 Day period will dissolve a Bone spur. Is this Correct information?
And if so in what quantity?

Re: Cherry Juice as a natural disolvent of Bone Spurs?

Dr. Biehler on 9/26/00 at 05:38 (029157)

I have never heard of this and do not know how it could remove the calcium of the spur. I wonder if this is what George Washington had in mind when he cut down the cherry tree?

Bob Ray on 10/01/00 at 16:04 (029559)

Blue Stuff containing emu oil and MSM plus some ancient aborigine herbs claims to disolve calcium deposits either topically or taken internally. I've been taking it for about two weeks. Seems to help.

Dr. Biehler on 9/26/00 at 05:38 (029157)

I have never heard of this and do not know how it could remove the calcium of the spur. I wonder if this is what George Washington had in mind when he cut down the cherry tree?

Bob Ray on 10/01/00 at 16:04 (029559)

Blue Stuff containing emu oil and MSM plus some ancient aborigine herbs claims to disolve calcium deposits either topically or taken internally. I've been taking it for about two weeks. Seems to help.