Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ball of foot

Posted by dianab on 9/28/00 at 06:58 (029302)

Good Morning, Has anyone experienced pain in the ball of their foot along with heel pain? Recently the ball of my foot has been sore but I assumed that it was the fascia pulling there too. Since my surgery ,I thought that it would go away, but it's still there. It also feels like something is moving around in there. Any ideas on what this is ? I see my doctor on saturday, Is this important enough to bring up? Thanks ,Diana

Re: ball of foot

Dr. Biehler on 9/28/00 at 08:09 (029304)

The cause could be your foot getting used to itself after the surgery. You should mention this to your doctor.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/28/00 at 09:51 (029308)

Absolutely tell him. The cause may be a pinch nerve and or bursitis 2nd to walking on the front of your foot from the pain

Dr. Biehler on 9/28/00 at 08:09 (029304)

The cause could be your foot getting used to itself after the surgery. You should mention this to your doctor.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/28/00 at 09:51 (029308)

Absolutely tell him. The cause may be a pinch nerve and or bursitis 2nd to walking on the front of your foot from the pain