Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

refund

Posted by JudyS on 9/28/00 at 13:25 (029335)

The last chapter - I received a refund from Mike which included both the cost of his product plus the original shipping charge added to that cost. My shipping charge of $14.00 was not included which, I think, was reasonable.
Mike included a note which indicated that the product 'was so badly bent that he wouldn't be able to resell it'. I did, however, return the product to him in the same container in which I received it so I'm not sure how the 'bending' occured. End of story.

Re: refund

Pauline on 10/02/00 at 16:44 (029614)

Personally, I feel this exchange between you and Mike on your purchase of the PFT is personal information between you and the retailer, Mike, and never should have been brought to the board. I believe Mike provides an E-mail address. I am glad, however, that you now feel satisfied with the outcome.

wendyn on 10/02/00 at 17:07 (029620)

At the risk of reigniting the fire...(this is not intended to be an argument for this specific case - but a general belief).

I disagree. I think that anyone who has experiences with products purchased on this board, should pass that information on to others.

If you find something that works, I'd like to know.

If you find something that doen't work - I'd like to know.

If a treatment makes you sick or turns your feet orange, I'd like to know.

If something comes with a money back guarantee, and someone has problems returning it - I'd like to know.

People who sell products get all kinds of free advertising here when purchasers post their positive experiences. The risk of negative opinions is the risk that goes with it.

I want all the info. The Good, The Bad, and even... The Ugly. Then, I will decide for myself.

Laurie R on 10/02/00 at 18:16 (029626)

Hi Wendy and all,
Wendy I am so glad you wrote this.I feel the same way you do.I want to know everything also. That what this board it all about ,helping each other. Good for you Wendy on this post. Laurie R

Pauline on 10/02/00 at 16:44 (029614)

Personally, I feel this exchange between you and Mike on your purchase of the PFT is personal information between you and the retailer, Mike, and never should have been brought to the board. I believe Mike provides an E-mail address. I am glad, however, that you now feel satisfied with the outcome.

wendyn on 10/02/00 at 17:07 (029620)

At the risk of reigniting the fire...(this is not intended to be an argument for this specific case - but a general belief).

I disagree. I think that anyone who has experiences with products purchased on this board, should pass that information on to others.

If you find something that works, I'd like to know.

If you find something that doen't work - I'd like to know.

If a treatment makes you sick or turns your feet orange, I'd like to know.

If something comes with a money back guarantee, and someone has problems returning it - I'd like to know.

People who sell products get all kinds of free advertising here when purchasers post their positive experiences. The risk of negative opinions is the risk that goes with it.

I want all the info. The Good, The Bad, and even... The Ugly. Then, I will decide for myself.

Laurie R on 10/02/00 at 18:16 (029626)

Hi Wendy and all,
Wendy I am so glad you wrote this.I feel the same way you do.I want to know everything also. That what this board it all about ,helping each other. Good for you Wendy on this post. Laurie R