Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

health magazine article on foot problems

Posted by suzi on 9/28/00 at 22:23 (029376)

there is an article in the Oct. issue of health magazine about foot issues on p. 110. It's pretty interesting! As a chronic pf sufferer I was interviewed and am quoted on p. 169 talking about my surgery nightmare! The entire article was about a woman named Jan Bruckner and after working with her for 6 months, she was sadly not able to produce a good pair of orthotics for me. Just another set back and major waste of time for me!! Don't bother contacting her, she informed me she is too busy to answer all the mail she has received. I hope you all enjoy reading this!
suzi

Re: one more thing, sorry but had to vent!!!!

suzi on 9/28/00 at 23:15 (029388)

the frustrating thing for me after working with Jan for 6 months and having her continually tell me my foot problems could be resolved was when she couldn't pull through for me. All she said to me was 'the answer is SOMEWHERE here on this planet!!!' what an odd thing to say to someone you couldn't help! thanks very much....... I have been searching for this answer!!!!!! sorry but had to vent after reading the article!!!

Re: health magazine article on foot problems

Kate on 10/05/00 at 12:06 (029844)

Suzi,
We'd never do that to you.....I'd simply tell you the answer is somewhere on my desk! Keep the faith Suz, you're doing great! And the lovely 'tours' you get on the way to the office just make it intersting....now there's a chapter for the book!
Kate Jurman
ESWT Coordinator for Dr. Z

Re: one more thing, sorry but had to vent!!!!

suzi on 9/28/00 at 23:15 (029388)

the frustrating thing for me after working with Jan for 6 months and having her continually tell me my foot problems could be resolved was when she couldn't pull through for me. All she said to me was 'the answer is SOMEWHERE here on this planet!!!' what an odd thing to say to someone you couldn't help! thanks very much....... I have been searching for this answer!!!!!! sorry but had to vent after reading the article!!!

Re: health magazine article on foot problems

Kate on 10/05/00 at 12:06 (029844)

Suzi,
We'd never do that to you.....I'd simply tell you the answer is somewhere on my desk! Keep the faith Suz, you're doing great! And the lovely 'tours' you get on the way to the office just make it intersting....now there's a chapter for the book!
Kate Jurman
ESWT Coordinator for Dr. Z