Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ten years to get better-- am I crazy?

Posted by alan k on 9/29/00 at 09:18 (029404)

I had never heard before that info that people have been giving about chronic pf going away in ten years.

I might be crazy but I find that extremely uplifting. At least when you get out of pain, mild achiness after long hours in a shopping mall is very livable. I could easily and happily wait ten years for that to go away. The idea that it is not permanent is an idea I find wonderful.

And of course, there must be a way to speed it up too.

I don't know why I am so happy to hear that it goes away in ten years.

alan k

Re: ten years to get better-- am I crazy?

Barbara TX on 9/29/00 at 10:09 (029407)

You aren't crazy - unless I am crazy too. At least there is some projected end and I know that someday I'lll get better. My problem is that I know a woman for whome this has been a problem on and of for 10 years and she has recently gotten worse and is getting the surgery. So I don't count on anything! B.

Re: ten years to get better-- am I crazy?

Barbara TX on 9/29/00 at 10:09 (029407)

You aren't crazy - unless I am crazy too. At least there is some projected end and I know that someday I'lll get better. My problem is that I know a woman for whome this has been a problem on and of for 10 years and she has recently gotten worse and is getting the surgery. So I don't count on anything! B.