Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Kidney Stone Treatment for PF?

Posted by LuAnneC on 10/03/00 at 12:53 (029682)

My husband (who is the PF sufferer) recently heard about a new therapy that was being looked at for heel spurs. Unfortunately,
he did not get the name of the treatment, but thinks it is something like 'Orbosone'. He did remember that it is something being used to treat kidney stones. Does anyone out there know what it might be?
My husband is a butcher and stands on his feet all day. Let's just say that he will be a 'calmer' person when he gets home if he can get some relief. Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Re: Kidney Stone Treatment for PF?

Nancy N on 10/03/00 at 13:36 (029685)

LuAnne--

You're right, one of the machines that does ESWT is called the Orbasone. ESWT stands for Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy. You can find out a lot about it on Scott's ESWT page and ESWT message board.

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/04/00 at 08:08 (029750)

The name of the name of the machine is the orbasone. I was the doctor performing the treatment on WNBC. I was teaching the other doctors how to do the procedure. If you would like additional information about ESWT go to this web site in addition call my office and speak with either Patti or Katie at 1-856-848-3338 and she will spend you all the informatoin you need including a video. She can also answer most questions about the procedure. We have performed over 100 procedure in the last year with very effective results. Go to the ESWT progress reports and look under my location you will see a sample of my results

Nancy N on 10/03/00 at 13:36 (029685)

LuAnne--

You're right, one of the machines that does ESWT is called the Orbasone. ESWT stands for Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy. You can find out a lot about it on Scott's ESWT page and ESWT message board.

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/04/00 at 08:08 (029750)

The name of the name of the machine is the orbasone. I was the doctor performing the treatment on WNBC. I was teaching the other doctors how to do the procedure. If you would like additional information about ESWT go to this web site in addition call my office and speak with either Patti or Katie at 1-856-848-3338 and she will spend you all the informatoin you need including a video. She can also answer most questions about the procedure. We have performed over 100 procedure in the last year with very effective results. Go to the ESWT progress reports and look under my location you will see a sample of my results