Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SHOCK ME!

Posted by Barbara TX on 10/03/00 at 13:19 (029683)

Hello Pf family and PF Texans... I feel your pain! I have about had it with this thing after over a year and I've made my appointment for ESWT. I am heading out in about two weeks. Hopefully we can all find out who this Texas Mary is and I'll meet her there! YEEEEHHHHAAAAAAA! B.

Re: SHOCK ME!

wendyn on 10/03/00 at 13:56 (029687)

Good for you Barbara - does this mean that you're heading to NJ to see Dr Z or are you going somewhere closer to home?

JudyS on 10/03/00 at 14:03 (029688)

Well ALRIGHT TexBarb! Way to go on your forthcoming adventure! Who's going to mind the kids? Are you going to Dr. Z? Will it be a quick turn-around like John's trips? Now you be sure to tell Mysery Mary that we're all a-wonder about her!

john h on 10/03/00 at 15:00 (029693)

barb: if you need some tips on where the action is in new jersey just ask. it sure is not the ramada inn. avoid that like the plague

Barbara TX on 10/03/00 at 15:41 (029700)

I am indeed going to N.J. and I wish I could take TexBev with me (and TexSue and TexKim). I am going early on a Friday and coming back on a Sunday, and so hubby will take a day off work to mind the littles. I am only having the left foot done - I think... I am debating about the right foot. They want only one foot done per day, but maybe I could convince them to do two in a day. I really couldn't afford any other plane ticket though (it had to be from Friday to Sunday to be under 400 bucks), and I didn't want to be away from the kids for very long. The concern seems to be driving, and I will be traveling alone. It will be a challenge, but I have a straight flight through with no connections to Philly. I'll stay with some relatives about an hour or so away. Dr. Z's stats have convinced me that this is worth a shot.

As for you, John H. what on earth happened to you at the Ramada? My only worry is Grandpa Lewi creeping out of my basement and offering me 'treatment.'

Deep down I know that I need to try this. I want my life back. B.

Kate on 10/03/00 at 17:10 (029705)

Hi Barb,
It's Kate from Dr.Z's office!
Can't wait to see on on the 19th! So we can really shock you!

KJ

Nancy S. on 10/03/00 at 18:25 (029711)

More power to ya, Barbara!

Beverly on 10/03/00 at 20:16 (029723)

Way to go, Barbara! I can't wait to hear about your progress. By the way, John, how do you feel these days.

I truely hope this works for you. Can you get your relatives to tote you around so you don't have to do the driving. Also, be sure and get a wheelchair at the airport.

Beverly

Kathy on 10/03/00 at 20:49 (029727)

Now thats taking the bull by the horns, Way to go Barb, good luck in Jersey, give the good doc a hug for all of us.
Kathy

Laurie R on 10/03/00 at 22:16 (029730)

Hi Barbara,
I am so happy for you. I hope this will take care of you PF.Please when you get all better don't forget about us. My very best to you.Keep your positive attitude and you can't go wrong.....Laurie R

wendyn on 10/03/00 at 13:56 (029687)

Good for you Barbara - does this mean that you're heading to NJ to see Dr Z or are you going somewhere closer to home?

JudyS on 10/03/00 at 14:03 (029688)

Well ALRIGHT TexBarb! Way to go on your forthcoming adventure! Who's going to mind the kids? Are you going to Dr. Z? Will it be a quick turn-around like John's trips? Now you be sure to tell Mysery Mary that we're all a-wonder about her!

john h on 10/03/00 at 15:00 (029693)

barb: if you need some tips on where the action is in new jersey just ask. it sure is not the ramada inn. avoid that like the plague

Barbara TX on 10/03/00 at 15:41 (029700)

I am indeed going to N.J. and I wish I could take TexBev with me (and TexSue and TexKim). I am going early on a Friday and coming back on a Sunday, and so hubby will take a day off work to mind the littles. I am only having the left foot done - I think... I am debating about the right foot. They want only one foot done per day, but maybe I could convince them to do two in a day. I really couldn't afford any other plane ticket though (it had to be from Friday to Sunday to be under 400 bucks), and I didn't want to be away from the kids for very long. The concern seems to be driving, and I will be traveling alone. It will be a challenge, but I have a straight flight through with no connections to Philly. I'll stay with some relatives about an hour or so away. Dr. Z's stats have convinced me that this is worth a shot.

As for you, John H. what on earth happened to you at the Ramada? My only worry is Grandpa Lewi creeping out of my basement and offering me 'treatment.'

Deep down I know that I need to try this. I want my life back. B.

Kate on 10/03/00 at 17:10 (029705)

Hi Barb,
It's Kate from Dr.Z's office!
Can't wait to see on on the 19th! So we can really shock you!

KJ

Nancy S. on 10/03/00 at 18:25 (029711)

More power to ya, Barbara!

Beverly on 10/03/00 at 20:16 (029723)

Way to go, Barbara! I can't wait to hear about your progress. By the way, John, how do you feel these days.

I truely hope this works for you. Can you get your relatives to tote you around so you don't have to do the driving. Also, be sure and get a wheelchair at the airport.

Beverly

Kathy on 10/03/00 at 20:49 (029727)

Now thats taking the bull by the horns, Way to go Barb, good luck in Jersey, give the good doc a hug for all of us.
Kathy

Laurie R on 10/03/00 at 22:16 (029730)

Hi Barbara,
I am so happy for you. I hope this will take care of you PF.Please when you get all better don't forget about us. My very best to you.Keep your positive attitude and you can't go wrong.....Laurie R