Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I need videos

Posted by Scott R on 10/06/00 at 18:43 (029962)

Mike W. and Alan K, and others, I need videos. No more than 5 minutes, preferably less. Your products are the only ones that need the videos. I need them on VHS tapes, but I may be able to deal with camcorder tapes also. I'm also looking for a video on stretching (I may do it myself).

If you have ideas for others videos, please let me know.

Re: I need videos

alan k on 10/06/00 at 21:12 (029973)

I actually make anthropological videos so I have everything here including professional lighting but I am so bogged down in work now.

It would be esay for me to do all this if I had time, including Patcharee demonstrating correct stretches. I assume you want to stream them.

I wish you could give me some extra time out of a hat because I would love to do this, and we are the perfect ones to do it because of the coincidence that I produce videos already

I will eventually do this for you.

I know I owe you money too, don't worry I'll never forget.

alan k

http://www.acutai.com

Scott R on 10/06/00 at 21:38 (029975)

Alna, you have plenty of time because not very many people are viewing the videos right now. That will change in the years to come.

alan k on 10/06/00 at 21:12 (029973)

I actually make anthropological videos so I have everything here including professional lighting but I am so bogged down in work now.

It would be esay for me to do all this if I had time, including Patcharee demonstrating correct stretches. I assume you want to stream them.

I wish you could give me some extra time out of a hat because I would love to do this, and we are the perfect ones to do it because of the coincidence that I produce videos already

I will eventually do this for you.

I know I owe you money too, don't worry I'll never forget.

alan k

http://www.acutai.com

Scott R on 10/06/00 at 21:38 (029975)

Alna, you have plenty of time because not very many people are viewing the videos right now. That will change in the years to come.