Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Cindy P

Posted by Pauline on 10/10/00 at 12:21 (030171)

How are you doing? Any new and good news for us? I hope you will be soon able to report you are pain free.

Re: To Cindy P

cindyp on 10/10/00 at 16:56 (030196)

I am hanging in. Not pain free, celebrex has stopped working. Will go back to pain clinic on 6 NOv. Then it is off to see the foot surgeon on the 26 of November. I think the pain clinic is leaning toward a nerve block? DOn't know about that. SIlly me I just think the problem would be solved if they just remove it? The one thing I have that still drives me nuts just because is why? Why or what did I do to produce this mass in my foot. And why if just beacause it's not in the other one as well?

Pauline on 10/11/00 at 22:03 (030343)

Hope the surgeon can help. Try calling weekly to see if you can get in on a cancellation appointment. Patients do cancel and they may want to fill that opening. Maybe you can get in earlier. When I do this the first time I call I just ask them 'do you mind if I call to
see if there may be a cancellation from time to time' They usually
say no so then I call. Keep us posted.

cindyp on 10/10/00 at 16:56 (030196)

I am hanging in. Not pain free, celebrex has stopped working. Will go back to pain clinic on 6 NOv. Then it is off to see the foot surgeon on the 26 of November. I think the pain clinic is leaning toward a nerve block? DOn't know about that. SIlly me I just think the problem would be solved if they just remove it? The one thing I have that still drives me nuts just because is why? Why or what did I do to produce this mass in my foot. And why if just beacause it's not in the other one as well?

Pauline on 10/11/00 at 22:03 (030343)

Hope the surgeon can help. Try calling weekly to see if you can get in on a cancellation appointment. Patients do cancel and they may want to fill that opening. Maybe you can get in earlier. When I do this the first time I call I just ask them 'do you mind if I call to
see if there may be a cancellation from time to time' They usually
say no so then I call. Keep us posted.