Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Review of book called How to Find the shoes you want.

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 8/05/00 at 23:33 (030383)

I just received a book that lists any type of shoe you want from designer to running including extra narrow and extra wide. It is a directory type of paper book . Here is the order telephone number
1-800-270-2116. The paperback (136 pages ) is priced at $12.95 plus $3.00 shipping. The paperback includes mailing addresses, e-mails etc
If anyone wants to know the addresss of a specific manufactor of a shoe this book has it. I don't know how helpful it is to you. As a podiatrist I reviewed the book and don't know what to do with it.
I will look up any specific manufactor of a specific shoe for anyone in the next day. I could even mail the book to Scott Roberts to see if
he thinks it is useful. The publisher want me to sell the book on my web site. I am not that impressed with the information since I usually know what shoe I want the patient to have and where to get.