Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Alan re Acu-flex

Posted by Julie F on 10/18/00 at 06:26 (030749)

Alan, I've been studying your excellent website and would like to have a pair of Acu-Flexes (have I got the plural right?) Do you accept credit card orders yet, and, if not, what's the best way for me to order from the UK? I'm putting this on the board instead of e-mailing you in case there are others outside the US who might be interested in your answer.

All the best, Julie

Re: new Thai massage manual comes with it

alan k on 10/18/00 at 08:41 (030757)

An International Money Order is a good way to avoid any problems with Banks. That's what others have been doing. I haven't updated that info either. Also if you want Global Express instead of Global Priority -- express should get there in two days-- they tell me its $19. I don't know if that's worth it though.

I also haven't put up on the website that there is a new, second manual that comes with Acu-Flex which includes Thai massage techniques with illustrations and instruction, for foot pain. The three sections of the manual are Self-Massge, Partner Massage (really excellent techniques here, they are like yoga without effort), and a third section on yoga for foot pain, which you probably don't need to see of course, but it is there. There is a Sun-salutation series for foot pain which avoids weight bearing and icludes yoga postures especially beneficial for foot pain.

The really good part is the Thai massage techniques. Some of the techniques work on target points to wake up certain meridians, and you can feel the heat and energy released in them, and other techniques incorporate stretching and massage in the feet, lower legs, upper legs, groin, hip,and pelvis for a complete address of the standing and walking systems in your body.

Anyway I didn't have that up on the website, but it does come with Acu-Flex for nothing extra. Previous customers who didn't get it because it wasn't available will get it in the mail in the future.

thanks,

alan k

http://www.acutai.com

Julie F on 10/18/00 at 08:58 (030759)

Thanks Alan. International Money order plus foot tracing will soon be on its way. I look forward to Acu-Flex and the new manual. I will be particularly interested in the yoga for foot pain section! - and non-weight bearing Surya Namaskara.

All the best, Julie

alan k on 10/18/00 at 08:41 (030757)

An International Money Order is a good way to avoid any problems with Banks. That's what others have been doing. I haven't updated that info either. Also if you want Global Express instead of Global Priority -- express should get there in two days-- they tell me its $19. I don't know if that's worth it though.

I also haven't put up on the website that there is a new, second manual that comes with Acu-Flex which includes Thai massage techniques with illustrations and instruction, for foot pain. The three sections of the manual are Self-Massge, Partner Massage (really excellent techniques here, they are like yoga without effort), and a third section on yoga for foot pain, which you probably don't need to see of course, but it is there. There is a Sun-salutation series for foot pain which avoids weight bearing and icludes yoga postures especially beneficial for foot pain.

The really good part is the Thai massage techniques. Some of the techniques work on target points to wake up certain meridians, and you can feel the heat and energy released in them, and other techniques incorporate stretching and massage in the feet, lower legs, upper legs, groin, hip,and pelvis for a complete address of the standing and walking systems in your body.

Anyway I didn't have that up on the website, but it does come with Acu-Flex for nothing extra. Previous customers who didn't get it because it wasn't available will get it in the mail in the future.

thanks,

alan k

http://www.acutai.com

Julie F on 10/18/00 at 08:58 (030759)

Thanks Alan. International Money order plus foot tracing will soon be on its way. I look forward to Acu-Flex and the new manual. I will be particularly interested in the yoga for foot pain section! - and non-weight bearing Surya Namaskara.

All the best, Julie