Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT in Boston

Posted by Karen K on 10/19/00 at 17:38 (030856)

I just got a message from Dr. Philips. He said he got my message and he called to let me know ESWT was a relitively new procedure and his office will become a 'test site' for this new procedure within the next 1-2 months and to call him back. We are playing phone tag right now. I'll post again as soon as I have more info.

Re: ESWT in Boston

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/19/00 at 18:57 (030860)

It is new to the USA. But it has been used in over 30,000 patients in the last ten years in Europe and Canada . I have had the priviledge of helping over one hundred patients in the last nine months. If you don't get help in Boston we have many patients from all over the country . So if you want more information just called Katie my ESWT coordinator or just go to the ESWT progress patients report. This is at the top of this page. There are many patients that you can e-mail. Katie would be very happy to give you a list as long as you need to realize the effectiveness of ESWT and heel pain. Good luck

Michelle Hegarty on 10/20/00 at 19:55 (030949)

Could someone write me back on how to contact this Boston doctor, Dr. Phillips. I've had PF for 1 1/2 years, surgery and the whole nine yards without any success.
Thanks,
Michelle

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/19/00 at 18:57 (030860)

It is new to the USA. But it has been used in over 30,000 patients in the last ten years in Europe and Canada . I have had the priviledge of helping over one hundred patients in the last nine months. If you don't get help in Boston we have many patients from all over the country . So if you want more information just called Katie my ESWT coordinator or just go to the ESWT progress patients report. This is at the top of this page. There are many patients that you can e-mail. Katie would be very happy to give you a list as long as you need to realize the effectiveness of ESWT and heel pain. Good luck

Michelle Hegarty on 10/20/00 at 19:55 (030949)

Could someone write me back on how to contact this Boston doctor, Dr. Phillips. I've had PF for 1 1/2 years, surgery and the whole nine yards without any success.
Thanks,
Michelle